draggin

anyone have any swap-meet or trade show type graphics

anyone have any swap-meet or trade show type graphics to share post them here or send to

my email at mindlessmetal@gmail.com would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advice

There is a thread that is dedicated to clipart from members . Search & you will find 63 pages of donations :)

Edit : I was gonna add the link for that thread , but seen you already found it & posted in it ... You want a duplicate of that thread :huh:

Rodger in that one there is alot of stuff but not what i need i am looking for swap-meet or trade show type graphics!

I think someone uploaded or provided a link that was swap meet stuff. It was in the graphics share section.

Rodger in that one there is alot of stuff but not what i need i am looking for swap-meet or trade show type graphics!

I think if you were more specific as to what you consider swap meet/trade show graphics , you would get some response . John linked a e-bay sale that had a clip-art collection for $9.99 including shipping . 1.2 million items , but many were on the internet . Look for that thread if interested .

• Like 1

I think someone uploaded or provided a link that was swap meet stuff. It was in the graphics share section.

That File is Invalid or Deleted File.

Bummer. I thought I remember seeing that. I actually thought I had it. But... I don't. :o LOL

hey thanks for your help though! :thumbsup:

Hi there Draggin,

I appologise for some of the un-helpful posts above. I find the Go google it or go search the forum posts a bit disapointing also..

No i wasn't able to find any swap meet-trade show graphics on UScutter forum either..

If you have a specific graphic design in mind, try Joe from decalization www.decalization.com

I've thrown a few requests his way and i've only been charged $5 each file.

Much better than wasting a week googling !!!

Which posts are you apologizing for ?

Hi there Draggin,

No i wasn't able to find any swap meet-trade show graphics on UScutter forum either..

so what is your idea of swap-meet/trade show graphics? If you were more clear of the designs, we could help more...

Hi there Draggin,

I appologise for some of the un-helpful posts above. I find the Go google it or go search the forum posts a bit disapointing also..

If you have a specific graphic design in mind, try Joe from decalization www.decalization.com

I've thrown a few requests his way and i've only been charged $5 each file.

G'day Stickies, I for one can vouch for Rodger, he's a good ole bloak, he's surley isn't a bludger.

Now granted he's a fair dinkum, but we had one heck of a buck's night the other month heheheehehhe

We fixing to have one big bog in.

Where you at in Aussie? You in the bush?

Ash , that seems like a bit of an apology itself ..... I don't need anybody to apologize for anything I do or say ............... I let er go the way it goes ....

Matter of fact , this song says it the way i feels ... stickies is a gal from the profile & she might not like me but ....

Hilarious if you ask me ... :D

so what is your idea of swap-meet/trade show graphics? If you were more clear of the designs, we could help more...

\

Skeet , it must be a secret . I asked the OP that ... I am guessing stickies thinks somebody else should do the leg work ( searching , that anybody can do ) instead of the person wanting the item :huh: It would take me as long to do as whoever wants it ( so if they are not motivated enough to search for it , I am not either ) ... & that is IF I knew what I was looking for ... I thought I was being helpful :huh: I should be a mind reader & know what is wanted & then find that :huh: .... :blink: Hilarious !

BTW , Draggin is cool with me :thumbsup: