Namchief

Wireless Cutting is Working

Well this was easy as soon as I was told by the support to use parallel port db25 instead of the usb. I purchased a Trendnet printserver tew-p11G from tigerdirect used the wizard and noted what ip address it was using and made it static. the printserver was hooked up to my wireless router that is running dd-wrt not sure this was important. Went into SignCut Productivity Pro and set the outsource device/Port to TCP/IP and put in the ip address to the print server. I left the port of 9100 alone. did a test feed I could hear it then cut out my first decal from my laptop while sitting on the couch to my cutter in the other room. WOOOHOOO!!!!! hings you will need to order 1 network cable to go from print server to router, 1 DB25 male to DB25 male to go from print server to cutter. and the parallel port print server. I chose the one mentioned above because I have a regular printer in there as well and can use the usb for that.

I hope that others can get theirs setup as easy as this attempt went as there is no documentation anywhere on this site about wireless cutting but the advertisement for the Copam 2500 says it can cut wirelessly. and Yes it can . Enjoy the instructions I hope they help someone. I am going to try to map a lpt port to an ip address next that way sign blazer and other software will be able to be used wirelessly.