vinylmotivations

Time Pilot Arcade Side-Art...

I am currently looking for someone to help me take on a project- a buddy of mine has an OLD (1983) arcade game- Time Pilot. The side art is all faded and horrid looking. If it can be found and vectorized to be printed there may be a little money involved, it just depends on how good the vector work is.

I am more doing this so I can say I did something that hasn't been done yet, as if you take a look around there are NO reproductions on the artwork for this... both for the side-art and the bezel. Someone started to vector the bezel back a few years ago and never finished. It took 2 guys definitely more hours than it was worth- so that being said... I am looking for someone to invest time, if nothing else just for the heck of it... that can do a nice job and is good at communicating and has the necessary skill set!

Let me know if you're interested either here or via PM.

Here is a website with more information about the game itself....

Time Pilot from Centuri

post-13895-0-05577200-1307713202_thumb.j

May be interested...... I've done work before for some reproductions of pinball machines. Due to a signed agreement with the company, that's all i'm allowed to say, lol. But they were some cool projects.

I plan on taking some high resolution photos very soon of the current cabinet that my buddy has- Setting up a nice digital SLR on a tripod, HOPEFULLY will offer some images that vector are can be made from. Colors and gradients tho are best guess as the artwork is sooo faded. These will have to just be as close as possible based on other artwork found on the web. Also I am going to contact some other forums that are FOR this game and see if others would be willing to offer similar pictures.

If you are willing to pay for it. Why not buy them already done? There are places that offer restoration graphics for these things. I don't think you can pay someone to vectorize that and print it cheaper than you can buy the decals for.

I am taking on a project to vector and print it myself, just looking for a person or 2 to help take on this project as a co-op effort to cut the time down.... this particular game no one offers reproduction or restoration graphics AT ALL other than a control panel overlay.... which is MAYBE 20" wide by 18" long, and they get 50$ just for that. So a waste of my time when no side-art is even available.

Call Eldorado Games out of Mt Vernon MO. If they don't have it in stock they will tell you where to get it. And the control panel you speak of... they have it for $15 and its not a reproduction. GL

Oh well... I tried. Eldorado located some rare parts for me on a pinball machine we were restoring. Good luck with your project.

Their control panel overlay is the 84' model, not the older 83'... so it doesn't match. Also they do not offer the side are either.

holy sh@t 83 ft. graphics!ohmy.gif

I can personally recommend draksis's work he does a great job

I was talking 1983 lol not 83 ft lol. .. this will definitely be an involved project and will probably need someone with a printer as well to pay to print them. On my end I have someone with a machine to take HI-RES pictures of which will definitely take some time. Vectoring will not be easy but coloring and shading will be difficult as well.