Sign in to follow this  
ozzydrow

Contour Cut problem Fixed

I have been having trouble with the contour cutting feature on my Zen cut black for over 1 month, It would have a real problem finding the registration marks on the sheet. We did get it to work in Sign cut pro, but it wasnt a accurate cut. I could never get it fixed so I contacted Gcc directly. They got it running again by updating the firmware on the cutter. Its hard to decribe how to do this

So I would suggest Calling uscutter and have them update the firmware to solve this problem. Hope this helps ,.

I have been having trouble with the contour cutting feature on my Zen cut black for over 1 month, It would have a real problem finding the registration marks on the sheet. We did get it to work in Sign cut pro, but it wasnt a accurate cut. I could never get it fixed so I contacted Gcc directly. They got it running again by updating the firmware on the cutter. Its hard to decribe how to do this

So I would suggest Calling uscutter and have them update the firmware to solve this problem. Hope this helps ,.

Thanks for posting the solution! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: