Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

need help bidding on this one!

A need some help bidding this potential job. It is 2signs, the first sign measures 10'x5' and is an out side sign for a restraunt its the monumental sign that is on a metal pole I will be applying it to the existing plastic backing that lights up @ night. So I might need translucent vinyl, they want both sides done because it is 2 sided. Also I would need to go up about 20 ft high on a lift. And the 2nd sign is right on top of the restraunt doors. Its one of those boxed signs That illuminate also with plastic backing. That one measures 15'x4' she wants 2color vinyl on all the signs here. I will be using a latter or a lift for this job and will install on site. What would you charge for something like this. Don't want to under bid myself. Thanks

Are you supplying new acrylic on second sign?

Is it pan or flat face?

I have never resurfaced these as shadowing is almost always a problem.

Take down, clean, letter and reinstall. 4-6 hours at your shop rate. Hard to be anywhere close without knowing material usage. Judging from the sizes and shooting blanks 600 to 900 for the lettering and installation.

As a referance a 4' x 8' 2.5 pan face, two sided and lettered is about $1400 out of my shop with removal, disposal and install.

New can, 2.5 pan acrylic, 2 sided is roughly $2600 plus mounting and installation.

I am just using the existing plastic. on both signs. i will just clean them up and install vinyl. would you charge more for digital print. thanks again