Sign in to follow this  
Watson91

Couple Sticker Pricing Questions

I have done mostly stickers for friends and family so trying to decide pricing wasn't a big deal for me.

I just had 2 external orders come in though, and just to begin curious of ball park pricing.

Order 1 12" x 1.5" single color Oracal 651. Basically just text linking to the customer's website. Wants 100-200 made up.

Order 2 6" x 6" circle logo Oracal 651. Will be Red, Black, and White. Wants 50 to start off. The customer has the logo drawn as .pdf and .png, so all I will have to do is break it up into the single colors. Weeding won't be two bad on this one.

What would be a good pricing estimate?

not sure on the first one but the second one i would be about 62.50. of course i woud just print these. as i could for you if you would like.

The first one I would be at $1 to $1.50 each (for that quantity). Using 24" vinyl you could get around 10 or so in in just a little over 1 linear foot. Text is typically very easy to weed. Total time shouldn't be too much.

The second one would be quite a bit more because of all the time/effort to layer three colors. I wouldn't do them for less than $5 each, maybe more depending. So those would be closer to $250. As you can see jfoughts printing them would be much cheaper!

Oh and I have used him in the past (and getting ready to do a reorder of the same decals) and he does great work!

not sure on the first one but the second one i would be about 62.50. of course i woud just print these. as i could for you if you would like.

Cool, I hopefully will be contacting you soon then!

Cool, I hopefully will be contacting you soon then!

please do!!

please do!!

Hey J all I can say is MICKEY MICKEY and OH :blink: DID I mention MIckey...LMAO!!..

J has a great printer and we poke fun at each other over a comment made many months ago about a mickey mouse printer..

@Watson

J and I are friends he will do a great job even if he doesn't have a Mutoh that rules..

He will give you a great product!!..

Well I was hoping to contact you, but the customer never contacted me back. Wasn't for over-charging, I can say that much. I think possibly more of someone just being curious and not really having any plans of having it done unless it was near free.

well if you ever need anything printed just let me know. i would be glad to help you out!