talibulelm

ANY TUTORIAL FOR USING SIGNBLAZER

Hi I was just wondering if there was some kind of tutorial for signblazer. Now I got it installed and it works and cuts but it is only cutting boxes with x's in the center.Can anyone shed info .Greatly appreciated.

I would suggest you upload a project you're trying to cut so somoene can see if it's the project or your setup. Beyond that, make sure you're using the right driver for your cutter.

Did you read the SB help file and manual?

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/27/signblazer-elements

Did you read the noob manual?

Maybe search YouTube . All design software is basically the same procedures .. it is just that the names of things & the manner to do things seems like a foreign language in any other software than what you learned in . That is basing that on my experience on learning on InkScape , learning SignBlazer ( which was the easiest to learn ) & then trying Flexi starter . So if you find any tutorials on any software , the basics will be explained . Not knowing anything at all ... you would find out how to start typing words in the design area . There are many ways to alter those letters/words beside resizing them . You would find out how to alter them & constantly learn more .

Oh , as you learn more, you will understand what is being read . Reading is very hard to learn from for most people . If anybody is close to you , you could always ask to drive there & watch :)

I've always found reading a good way to learn for me. What I have found incredibly difficult is to write something that people can learn from :P

Reading is educational , but watching something done is much better for me .

............. Ah .the last part of your post ...Hmmm going from your " contributions " lately ..... I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN !!! LOL :D:bear:B):P:thumbsup:

I would suggest you upload a project you're trying to cut so somoene can see if it's the project or your setup. Beyond that, make sure you're using the right driver for your cutter.

Did you read the SB help file and manual?

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/27/signblazer-elements

Did you read the noob manual?

Well I followed the same steps on the youtube video when you do a test run from sb library went to cut and it cut a square with x in the middle :huh: