stokedgraphics

Only my customers and friends have seen these...

I don't think I've ever posted any of my work in the forum since I joined, so I dug up some pics, albeit not very good ones, to post and get some feedback on. Most of the pics are pretty big, so I'll have to post them in a bunch of comments. It's easier than going through each to resize.

Your comments are welcome!

The jeans are my youngest daughter's. This was the very first heat press vinyl I'd ever cut, so it was very experimental for me. The Rockin' Boot is a product that I made with a friend of mine and the vinyl was my first paying gig... one month after receiving it. Hard to see, but it's a rocking "boot", a high chair, and a desk all in one. Pretty cool. We've sold about 15 of them.

post-6803-0-99428200-1307506431_thumb.jp

post-6803-0-70345500-1307506453_thumb.jp

I don't think I've ever posted any of my work in the forum since I joined, so I dug up some pics, albeit not very good ones, to post and get some feedback on. Most of the pics are pretty big, so I'll have to post them in a bunch of comments. It's easier than going through each to resize.

Your comments are welcome!

The jeans are my youngest daughter's. This was the very first heat press vinyl I'd ever cut, so it was very experimental for me. The Rockin' Boot is a product that I made with a friend of mine and the vinyl was my first paying gig... one month after receiving it. Hard to see, but it's a rocking "boot", a high chair, and a desk all in one. Pretty cool. We've sold about 15 of them.

This is one of my drummer's kick drums. This was the second item I'd ever installed... one week after getting my cutter.

post-6803-0-78734400-1307506765_thumb.jp

A shirt I made for myself about 8 months ago.

A granite tile that I sandblasted, then airbrushed for my lady.

One of a line of shirts (representation not a pic, don't wanna confuse anyone) in our ID 10-T line of clothing.

post-6803-0-50371700-1307506856_thumb.jp

post-6803-0-33473500-1307506886_thumb.jp

post-6803-0-38022500-1307506943_thumb.jp

The rockin' boot in desk mode! Such a cool project to build!

This one was sold at a bike rally, then the customer had me do it up in Harley fashion. Unfortunately, lost the camera with the final pic at the bike rally... it was a reeeeeally good rally!

I know this is an old post, but anybody know where to get the pattern for this to build ?