Mollygrubber

Little Help?

I've tried to vectorize this to cut decals but the stiching is really throwing it off.

Does anyone know a good tutorial that would explain how to do it.

I've tried Flexi, Inkscape, and Vector Magic. ( HUGE novice here)

Thanks

Motor Maids Inc No B.bmp

I don't see any "stitching", but this graphic is simply way too small and low resolution to even attempt vectorizing. You need something much bigger and more resolution.

Bah, it's not too small to redraw by hand... I've worked with smaller images than this one before.

It's a patch, which I have a better version of somewhere .

I'll try to find it.

Know any good tuts for hand drawing? I'd like to learn.

Thanks

Sorry, I have no idea about a drawing tut? But you have Corel X3. I recently did a patch much more complex than that one. Took a couple days to get it right, but...

Just scan it in, load it into Corel Draw, then use the bezier draw tool to draw on top of the bitmap. The shield would be easy. The lettering? Would be a whole lot easier if it was a known font, but you could do it by hand. After you draw, just node edit till all the lines are perfectly lined up. Once you get the hand of it, it's not all that bad.

Thanks , Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I've been out of town. I found a font I can drop in and am learning alot just playing around.

Thanks again!