sdgirl

Stihl vinyl

Has anyone used this on coolers? I tried it out and at first it seemed to work fine then after a day or so started to peel off. I put adehsive spray on it and it is sticking pretty good but still coming up in spots. Is it because the cooler is so glossy smooth? The vinyl I put on there is working awesome but not the stihl. Is there some other vinyl like stihl that works better for the printed graphics?

Thanks,

Christi

Has anyone used this on coolers? I tried it out and at first it seemed to work fine then after a day or so started to peel off. I put adehsive spray on it and it is sticking pretty good but still coming up in spots. Is it because the cooler is so glossy smooth? The vinyl I put on there is working awesome but not the stihl. Is there some other vinyl like stihl that works better for the printed graphics?

Thanks,

Christi

I haven't used this vinyl as a bumper sticker or on car windows yet. This was my first trial outside of doing the banners. Has anyone used it for auto's or on other things as coolers? Maybe I did something wrong or needed to prepare the cooler better then just the rapid tac?

Christi