KrazyWhite Rich

Can Anyone Vectorize This For Me Please ...

down loaded 9 times already & not one THANKYOU, we don't help for a pat on the back, but if you receive something, it is common manners to say thank you, rant over

Grumpy

down loaded 9 times already & not one THANKYOU, we don't help for a pat on the back, but if you receive something, it is common manners to say thank you, rant over

Grumpy

+1 :thumbsup:

thanks grumpy for posting this graphic. i'm running an older version of AI and the graphic will not open for me. is there a chance that you can resave it in a an older format of AI? please? pretty please? ;D;D

Grumpy

Just to give you a heads up . When anybody just looks at the file , it shows as a download . Being polite & saying thanks is always good , but I would not expect anybody just looking at the file to say thanks as i would not say thanks just for looking at it . Good job for helping the guy out .

KrazyWhite Rich, here you go buddy,saved in illy 3, hope this works for you

Grumpy

forgot the attachment

Just to give you a heads up . When anybody just looks at the file , it shows as a download . Being polite & saying thanks is always good , but I would not expect anybody just looking at the file to say thanks as i would not say thanks just for looking at it . Good job for helping the guy out .

thanks for the heads up Rodger, i did'nt realise it showed as a download just for looking, blew my top too soon, sorry every-one

Grumpy

thanks for the heads up Rodger, i did'nt realise it showed as a download just for looking, blew my top too soon, sorry every-one

Grumpy

No Apology needed Grumpy ( I think of Bill " Grumpy " Jenkins [ a Pro Stock NHRA driver ] when i see your member name :) ) . You were just saying it as it is ... appreciation & manners should be shown :thumbsup:

KrazyWhite Rich, here you go buddy,saved in illy 3, hope this works for you

Grumpy

thank you again but i'm sorry Grumpy. i'm behind on the times. i'm still using Illustrator 12 CS2. :-[:-[

Who do folks here help others "steal" art?...

Spelling corection needed i think .... Who = Why :huh:??:huh:??:huh:??:huh:?

Why do folks here help others "steal" art?...

PS. Told you Roger was smarter than me!

Naaa , I just can read jumbled up stuff from reading my own typing :) .. plus I am psychic .. I know what you are thinking right now !!! B)

I know what you are asking . I think there is alot of face value type consideration here . Members don't require authentic ownership documentation , copyright validation etc . Somebody asks for something to be vectorized or any help with anything ... some members help them when they feel like it . They assume they have the right to use it & are not stealing artwork from anybody . Most of the stuff like this is availble free in vector form & can be found on the net . Some things are NOT . I have seen stuff like what is asked for in this thread many times & am almost sure it was free . I know I have seen it in cheap clipart collections that are sold . I am almost sure I have this exact file or something VERY close to it in my collection, problem is it would take an hour or more to find it . That is not fun , so I don't help out much there . I don't expect others to do the legwork for me & I don't want to do the legwork for others :)

Everybody has their own level of honesty especially with things available on the internet , free or not . Legal definitions etc , personal morals ... gets deep VERY fast . I honesty feel as long as no harm is done , have at it . I used to pay for boxing & MMA PPV events . Stopped that when they started not living up to what they cost . Now ... I watch free live streams sent from overseas . I am getting what they charge for & what some pay for .. but I am not making anybody loose a penny , as I would not buy any event anymore . I could go to 1 of many bars that have the PPV events for free , but I don't drink much anymore & I get tired of telling all the pretty gals no .... :D ( I DO know the response some are gonna give me :D )

Hi there Grumpy Sod,

Personally i prefer to see no thank you's. Give & take i think works better, if you download a file, then upload one for everyone else to share.

Otherwise this forum becomes the 'Thank you' forum and not the UScutter forum..

I find it highly annoying when you click on a new thread, there is one or two files to download and 200 thank you's.. (or even worse, the snippy smart alec replies to graphic requests 'go do a google search' or 'um... search the forum'.. All it does is clog up a great forum with brown nosing or nasty responses..

So my post doesn't become another one of those annoying posts, here's an in memory .eps (it might be a motorcycle one though, i don't know i have so many and i really should put a JPG with all my files to be a little more organised)

In memory of1.eps

"Plus if you posted a preview images, folks would not have to download it just to look at it.... "

"Why do folks here help others "steal" art?..."

Hi there roxanneupnorth

1. Have you ever heard of the saying 'never look a gift horse in the mouth'??

2. The great majority of files shared on this forum are royality free/copyright free/forum member created files

Roxanne, it's quite rude to advise people who have kindly uploaded their personal collections to share 'thanks for the file, next time post a picture'

And even ruder to accuse members who share their own designs, or copyright free files of stealing.

in light of the above comments about this forum. Thank you to everyone who posts their collections to share, i certainly greatly appreciate it.

(and here's a hibiscus and no i don't have a picture) ;-)

hibiscus10.ai

So you think most of the art uploaded here is a personal creation of the up loader?........And just because something is "royalty free" does not mean you are free to share it.....And what do you mean "copyright free"?.....

PS....I have no problem being rude when required......

• Like 1

stickies , it seems a bit confuing .. in post # 22 , you condemn saying " Thanks " as annoying to you ... & then in the next posts also posted by you .. you become a hyocrite saying " Thanks " :huh:

You seem to want to be a control factor instead of a guest like the rest of us members . BannerJohn is the Mod here , John runs this forum the way he & Marcus ( USCutter's owner ) sees fit . John has responded to your " control " issues already .. so you should know the answer ... If you don't remember that thread & what John said to you .. do a forum search .. Thanks :D

I suggest spending less time trying to tell others what & how to post & use that time to organize things as you said you wanted to in an earlier post ....

• Like 2