vicentillo29

new job in katy texas

we have 24 trucks double sided 53 ' long and also graphics on the rear section it is taking one day per truck both sides and back doors one installer and a helper doing rivets and some other stuff and is hot as hell 95 degrees ufff

post-5177-0-69601400-1307413401_thumb.jp

post-5177-0-16430400-1307413412_thumb.jp

post-5177-0-55033500-1307413419_thumb.jp

You have to talk to me to come to this part of town :P

Just kidding, good job there man, but 95 degrees on the shade, I've been working outside yesterday and today and it got up to 105 :blink:

Where's that place ? Is their headquarters over I-10 almost 99 :huh: Next to Memorial Hospital ?

I'm really busy right now and not really looking for an afternoon meeting under the sun lol, but if you're gonna be there for a few more days or even the weekend let me know, I'd like to stop by and see your guys doing the work

That is AWESOME! I've see a couple of these trucks. I live in Kingwood, TX. That's so cool. Congrats!

That is AWESOME! I've see a couple of these trucks. I live in Kingwood, TX. That's so cool. Congrats!

we have only a few more i think four and yes its the headquarters in I 10 and 99 if u have a chance we r there until thursday i think...been working so late on this trucks not a chance to use my comp.

wow!!!! what kinda money do you charge for something like this?

just think about it for a small car like a nissan altima they charge $ 1500 full wrap obviously more detail perfect fits no wrinkles at all and on this trucks a small wrinkle not a problem a little bubble here and there not a big deal i think they are charging about $2200 each sides back and a small logo in front

Are you doing the printing too or just installation ?

Let me know where are you doing this because tomorrow I still have hopes of finishing kinda early and I live really close, so if you're gonna be there tomorrow I can stop by so we can meet

the last semi trailer i talked about getting wrapped was base price of 5000.00 the did not include any design time. so i would say 2200$ is a great deal. but heres the thing just for the vinyl to do a truck you you would have a $1000 in just the vinyl and then you have to add the laminate. then to print the graphics it's going to take about 100- 150 in ink. and you haven't even start installing yet. so if they are at $2200 that blows my mind.

the last semi trailer i talked about getting wrapped was base price of 5000.00 the did not include any design time. so i would say 2200$ is a great deal. but heres the thing just for the vinyl to do a truck you you would have a $1000 in just the vinyl and then you have to add the laminate. then to print the graphics it's going to take about 100- 150 in ink. and you haven't even start installing yet. so if they are at $2200 that blows my mind.

$1000 just in vinyl, Unless theyre getting them printed in Mexico for a lot less than 1k

yes thats exactly rigth just the installation fees and this job was done last sat. thank god i have some more pics to upload in a little bit