BearlyRich

USC Super Hogs!

Hey Bear ,

I think you nailed that !!! Ash did tell me last week his dog had a funny bark ................

But is the dogs bark worse than its bite??

I am beginning to think Ash has a pink fetish...What you thinkin Roger??

I'm kinda seeing you guy's with the "pink fetish", every graphic I'm seeing has a little pink in it, hummmm wwwwwhhaahahahaaha :blink::D

You know, "pink" is my favorite color.... at least that's what she says wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blink::o:D:P

But is the dogs bark worse than its bite??

I am beginning to think Ash has a pink fetish...What you thinkin Roger??

Not as bad as Bay has , but FouASH has a PINK fetish for sure ... I am afraid to ask why he pictured me in a PINK TuTu :blink: ( shivers going up me timbers :lol: )

I'm kinda seeing you guy's with the "pink fetish", every graphic I'm seeing has a little pink in it, hummmm wwwwwhhaahahahaaha :blink::D

You know, "pink" is my favorite color.... at least that's what she says wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blink::o:D:P

I think it is because PINK is permanently in your vision , even when you shut your eyes . You have it almost as BAD as Bay does . Roxy already told me you had a PINK fetish , so you don't have to tell me :)

All this talk about pink. And guess what someone found in back of Ash's place? An old hog sign. Now, I don't know if it faded, or it was originally this color. You can be the judge... :blink:

(Stet: I'm really sorry about that. I get silly sometimes when I'm over tired, and yours was the only one without PINK :P )

post-16768-0-08676900-1307489656_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm sure that is the original color & it isnt blood !!!!

All this talk about pink. And guess what someone found in back of Ash's place? An old hog sign. Now, I don't know if it faded, or it was originally this color. You can be the judge... :blink:

(Stet: I'm really sorry about that. I get silly sometimes when I'm over tired, and yours was the only one without PINK :P )

NICE one!!!

I did hear Ash say he wanted a decal..Hmmm MAAAAAAAAAYBE A PINK one for himmmmmm!! :thumbsup:

I'm sure that is the original color & it isnt blood !!!!

Roger are your eyes ok ole boy..Thats fusia pink not blood red...LOL...We are talking bout Ash here and his pinky fetish..LOL...

Roger are your eyes ok ole boy..Thats fusia pink not blood red...LOL...We are talking bout Ash here and his pinky fetish..LOL...

Hey Stet ,

I figured FouASH would say it was blood , so I was taking that out of the excuse list :)

edit : plus Bear said something about original color & knew FouASH might say the red faded ... :)

:thumbsup:

Hey Stet ,

I figured FouASH would say it was blood , so I was taking that out of the excuse list :)

:thumbsup: gotcha :rolleyes:

Uh, old and blind wwwwwwwwhahahahahaah :blink:

Yeah , but we still like ya & will keep ya around ....

You say keep ya around till you and Ash go hoggin? or till ?? LMAO!!..We use to call goin hoggin here in the bootheel as chacing those farm fed women...LOL...

I am not sure FouASH will make it thru the hog riding .. He might die laughing considering how he reacted to Bear's rendition of me riding a Hog with a TuTu :) . I have heard the comparison you make before .. as have heard the Hardley Ableson crew talk about riding Hogs , fat Boys ( Yikes :) ) etc . I'm gonna ride a Razorback with 4 legs ... The hog you have in the logo would be good as i could hold on to the tusks :) . I plan on slitting it's throat after a bit . Poor Hog , it doesn't even know what is headed it's way yet ... at least it can get some sleep until then :thumbsup::D Yippy-Ki-Aye

Chasing the farm women ;D I like that!

Rodger, I know you want to ride that hog bare & all, but please remember the "razorback" part and take appropriate precautions. You're supposed to have your pets spayed & neutered, not the owners! :P

I am hearing ya !!! I don't want to ride the hog bareback , just would rather ride it that way instead of wearing a PINK TuTu :) I'll be prepared :thumbsup::D