BearlyRich

USC Super Hogs!

Okay Rodger (and Ash & Stet & Bay and any other Hogs), you asked for it and here it is. The USC Super Hogs logo. Or at least what I could come up with today between rain drops and working and errands and.....

I'll post a jpg so people can see it and the eps so someone can alter it and make it better if they want. But remember, this is the Super Hogs logo so be careful how you use it! ;D

:bear:

post-16768-0-59510300-1307223664_thumb.j

USCSuperHogs2a.eps

• Like 1

Hey Bear , That is great !!! I'm sure we will have some fun with it . :thumbsup:

hahaahah thats to cool weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now, where's Rodger in his pink TUTU on that image? wwwwwwhhahahaahhahaaha :unsure::blink::D

Pink TUTU Rodger is our mascot isn't he? haahahahahahah

ahhhhhh the new initials of the team!!!!!! PTTR weeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwahahahaah

It has Bay's & your favorite color as the background :)

Way too funny...Now where did I put my camo cape again..I am a red head so I dont so pink..LOL...

Nice one Bear as usuall..I will be watching from the sides as a bouncer should..LMAO!!

Bear , that is very hilarious :thumbsup: a good job . Stet , don't worry , that pic is of Bayotle , he is the PINKY of our bunch . From what I hear , I might have to take some of our membership to the hospital for laughing so hard that they hurt themselves !!! :D

Let's keep it quiet for awhile , IF word gets out , we will have the Gaudian Angels wanting to come join us . All in due time :) The bad guys are trembling already :)

I showed the logo to my wife. She looked at it for a second and then asked: "Why are you making a logo for the University of Southern California?" ;D

So, Stet, here ya go :P

post-16768-0-25895100-1307338465_thumb.j

USCSuperHogsCapeCamo2a.eps

I showed the logo to my wife. She looked at it for a second and then asked: "Why are you making a logo for the University of Southern California?" ;D

So, Stet, here ya go :P

Way to go Bear..When everyone picks a logo I will do a few up and send to you all...I have an idea for a logo...I have a great bore hog that I will use... I will try if I get time this week to help out..I will work on it this week and post..

WOW! I ain't gonna cut that one, but you're a printin man ;D That looks just plain awesome!

Now, what would that kind of graphic do to 'mickey'?? :P

NOW THATS A HHHOOOGGGGG heheeheheheheeh

Some people are jealous that Rodger's riding that hog bareback in his pink tutu, they wanna be like Rodge and have the skills of the OLE GREAT ONE! !!! AINT' IT SO COOL!!!! YEEEHHAAAAAAWWWWW :D

To cool!!!!! :thumbsup:

I wanna DECAL STETSON!!! YESTERDAY!!! hahaahahahaaah That rocks man!!! :thumbsup::D

WOW! I ain't gonna cut that one, but you're a printin man ;D That looks just plain awesome!

Now, what would that kind of graphic do to 'mickey'?? :P

That there Hog, would tear Mickey's tail up wwwwwwhahahahaahahahaah

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Poor mouse wouldn't stand a chance hehehehehee

I won'r ever be wearing a tuttu , let alone a PINK 1 .. i would ride the HOG bareback , bareback myself 1rst :)

But Rodger, if nothing else, you'd at least have to wear the cape :P

Gotta wear a cape and some drawers...Last hog I saw might give you a chafing prob if your all bareback Roger.... :blink:

Ash if you want the back ground changed in the decal let me know I can orint it for you and send it your way no prob ;D

But Rodger, if nothing else, you'd at least have to wear the cape :P

I plan to wear the cape .. & I am gonna wear my spurs if I find them, if not I'll buy another pair :thumbsup::D YIPPY-Ki-AYE

@ Stet , I'll be wearing plenty , just not the PINK tuTu Ash wants to see me in ... I hope the worst story I have after going Hog Hunting with Ash ... is the Hog ride :blink: Great decal :thumbsup::bear: ( I hope Ash does not think that is a dog also :huh::lol::lol::lol:

I plan to wear the cape .. & I am gonna wear my spurs if I find them, if not I'll buy another pair :thumbsup::D YIPPY-Ki-AYE

@ Stet , I'll be wearing plenty , just not the PINK tuTu Ash wants to see me in ... I hope the worst story I have after going Hog Hunting with Ash ... is the Hog ride :blink: Great decal :thumbsup::bear: ( I hope Ash does not think that is a dog also :huh::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO!! be veeeeeery afraid...If he starts ta get out the banjo you might wanna ruuuuuuun FOREST ruuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I know Ash wants that tutu for some reason..HMMMM now what could that beeeeee...Maybe so his sexy dog Ashler can strutt her stuff on stage at the next ugly dog contest???I hear they have those down south ya know!!!...LMAO!! ;D

LMAO!! be veeeeeery afraid...If he starts ta get out the banjo you might wanna ruuuuuuun FOREST ruuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!! LMAO!!!!

You better be, spurs and a pink cape..... I'm VEWY SKEERED!

I know Ash wants that tutu for some reason..HMMMM now what could that beeeeee...Maybe so his sexy dog Ashler can strutt her stuff on stage at the next ugly dog contest???I hear they have those down south ya know!!!...LMAO!! ;D

I wanted that TUTU to resize it, Rodger said he gained some weight and it was suppose to be SUPRISE!!! hahaahahahaha

Ashler saw Rodge in his TUTU, scared him so bad he ran off and haven't seen him since weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wwwwwwwhhahahaahha to funny

Mickey....... someone owns a Mickey Mouse printer.... not sure if it has Mickey's picture labeled on the side of the machine or not?:huh: wwwwwhahahahahahaahhha

You see.... I was with you up til you said cape & spurs, now I'm skeered ahahahahaahah

I hope Rodge doesn't ride Ashler backwards. Ashler may think it's a Chihuahua on his leg and bite him wwwwwwwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Is that why that 'hog' is so scary; it's really Ash's dog? :bear::P