eharris

hippie flower

I have searched and can't find the flower graphic like on the Mystery Machine on Scooby Doo. I guess it is like 70's flowers maybe OR if someone can tell me the name of the flower I would be so grateful.

I went to Google Images and typed in "Hippie Flowers" and many popped up. Hope this helps you out.

I think the flower is a daisy..

There is a link here somewhere with lots of flowers, i'll see if i can locate it for you..

Try this link, i went on a downloading frenzy on this site..

http://all-silhouettes.com/category/nature-environment/

the 146 flower buds collection should do the trick, just use the distort function to turn the daisy into your own 70's daisies..

Thanks for the link Stickies... went to the link you posted and I love what they have and wanted to download the elegant 124 flowers and all it will do is take me to another page and I can't download them am I doing something wrong? :(

Thanks for the link Stickies... went to the link you posted and I love what they have and wanted to download the elegant 124 flowers and all it will do is take me to another page and I can't download them am I doing something wrong? :(

when u click the thumbnail and it goes to the other page, go to the bottom, from the bottom, come up untill u see the 6 "related images" thumbs, above that, right next to the tweet button, it says "Download free Vector Flowers Clipart (1,8 mb)" and click that.

when u click the thumbnail and it goes to the other page, go to the bottom, from the bottom, come up untill u see the 6 "related images" thumbs, above that, right next to the tweet button, it says "Download free Vector Flowers Clipart (1,8 mb)" and click that.

Thanks death502 that worked and Thank you Stickies for the link that was great

Bonnie

Ok sorry bought this but got this file to download ok but when I try to open it in my program it won't show up

would anyone know the reason why I can't even open it in ink scape

please help

Bonnie

post-104-0-33959600-1313034897_thumb.jpg

THAT file is a jpg, its not a raster image, and will not be cuttable.

im assuming you uploaded the wrong one and that you should have a raster image of some sort (.eps, .ai, ect)

inkscape, while being able to save as eos files after converted, will actually not be able to open an eps file. thats the program. no "problem" there.

if your using signblazer, when you go to imprt, there are 2 options, full postscript printer, and some otehr such, try the other one first.

if that still dosent work, it may be a new version of an eps file that signblazer dosent recognize. the best way would be to have another image program that works with vector images to open it in(adobe illustrator, corel draw, ect..), then re-save it as an older version eps.

I downloaded the zip file and it had an AI in it and the jpeg as well and when I try to imoprt the AI into my program it will not show anything I just showed the jpeg to let anyone know what I was talking about I even tried to redownload the zip file thought maybe it didn't download right I am running WinPCSign Pro here is the AI File well I tried to upload the file and it says it is too big so I tried to zip it and that tells me that it is to big uhg!!

Bonnie

Inkscape can/will import eps files just fine. There are two caveats.

#1: You have to install ghostscript (and I recommend gsview along with it).

#2: You select the Adobe Illustrator *.ai as the file type. Then type *.eps into the filename box and hit the return key. This shows all eps files and you can select one as usual.

It will however not be able to import all eps files. I have no idea why? But, with gsview installed, you can just as easily open the eps file with gsview and then export it out as any format needed. This is the easiest method for obtaining a compatible file format for SB or other programs, including inkscape.

As far as the graphic above. I have downloaded a few of their files and used pieces of them. I used gsview to convert the *.ai files into epse files that I then imported into Corel. They do work just fine. Without gsview/ghostscript ot Illustrator, I don't know...