rodh2

Norton Viruses Warning

I received a warning message a few moments ago when I opened the US Cutter website, warning that there are two viruses located in the ( c:\programfiles\signcut\plugins.exe) this is what the Norton website posted:

new_1.jpg

You can view the full path in the attachment above.

Hope this helps someone,

Rod

I received a warning message a few moments ago when I opened the US Cutter website, warning that there are two viruses located in the ( c:\programfiles\signcut\plugins.exe) this is what the Norton website posted:

new_1.jpg

You can view the full path in the attachment above.

Hope this helps someone,

Rod

I got the same thing

They are false positives, nothing to worry about guy's.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

Norton is a virus

• Like 1

Hope this helps

This is exactly correct. Norton and McAfee will both detect the export plugins as a virus and immediately block them. This does not seem to interfere with any of the regular functionality of SignCut, but it will completely block all aspects of the export plugin from installing. This means that Norton/McAfee will need to be turned off and SignCut will need to be completely reinstalled in order to fix this issue.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Thumbs_up2.jpg

John, it would be better if this thread was removed, so not to start a false worry for some people. I would delete it my self, but that is not an option any more that I can see.

Thank you.

Rod

Thanks everyone for the info.

Thumbs_up2.jpg

John, it would be better if this thread was removed, so not to start a false worry for some people. I would delete it my self, but that is not an option any more that I can see.

Thank you.

Rod

I think I'll leave it.Someone going to the website and getting that who is not a forum regular might come here for an answer.

• Like 1