lonestarcountrymusic

What printers?

you can select from below.

Graphtec CE5000-60 ,Roland GX-24. Flexi, Corel x4, LXI VE master pro 8.6, WinPCSign2010 pro, Sunie & Hotronix Heat Presses, Workforce 1100, 1400, Ricoh GX7000

you are welcome! if you need any questions answered just ask, i will be glad to help!

I have worked with Mutoh VJ-1304's, VJ-1618's, Roland Versacamms, Mimaki Jv3's, and now currently own a HP L25500. They all have their pluses (some more than others) and minuses (Again some more than others). We settled on the HP for a few reasons, speed is phenomenal in this class/price range and its versatility is awesome. We do wraps to heat transfers... Non of those other printers can print on cut vinyl with success, our latex can! Only thing it needs is white ink.

We paid $14,000 for our HP L25500 60" which is cheaper than most Mutohs and slightly more than the Mimakis. I'm a huge proponent to separate machines for print and cut for various reasons mainly because production slows when one machine does 2 tasks.

I also fully recommend subbing out your prints till you have the business, knowledge, or cash flow to operate a wide format machine.

Yup I actually planned on posting some pics to the thread I started today.

Here is a link to our picasa album: 2CT Media

I will be adding more to this tomorrow. The race car sponsor PULSE is a major contract that we hold, Our products are in dealerships nationwide. We also hold a contract with a Church Planting company that we have done 20+ churches across the country and have contracts for 14 more the next few months.

What about the ink for one of these machines? Is there a special brand that needs to be used and is it expensive? Also is the ink expensive and can it be refilled making it cheaper the next time its purchased.