kennymo

sign cutter is freezing i think

just installed sign cutter and when i put in my license number and hit next the computer just says that its loading. and it never stops. any ideas?

just installed sign cutter and when i put in my license number and hit next the computer just says that its loading. and it never stops. any ideas?

yup, computer problem, Email me

emailed. came from 510manning@gmail.com

are you connected to the internet when you enter the license?

yea im connected to the internet. i enter the number. and i have the option of either hitting next which is what it says to do or i can click the button to the right of the the number which i think says internet proxy

yea im connected to the internet. i enter the number. and i have the option of either hitting next which is what it says to do or i can click the button to the right of the the number which i think says internet proxy

so you click on next and you get the spinning ball forever?

yea. and the whole program locks. it wont even let me click up top to close it

No option to 'force quit' in the dock?

On a mac, I've found this happens when there is a memory issue. Hard to tell from here though. SignCut has a support phone number I think. I'll try and find it.

meanwhile, what are the specs on your mac?

if i try to force close from the dock it still wont close. to get it to close i have to force shutdown the comp

computer is a macbook (not pro) and thats all i really know. its the newest version

if i try to force close from the dock it still wont close. to get it to close i have to force shutdown the comp

computer is a macbook (not pro) and thats all i really know. its the newest version

go to the apple icon in the upper left corner and click on it. The click on 'about this mac' and it will give you the specs.

version 10.6.7

processor 2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo

memory 2gb 1067 hz ddr3

I have just been talking with signcut support. They want to talk to YOU'

http://www.signcutpro.com/

click on the live support button.ASAP there is someone on now

thank you

good luck and post back to let me know how it goes.

ok we got it passed that point. but now i am trying to get the keyspan situated. it says something about needing to hook it to the network. then it asks for a phone number, account name and password. ive tried both the router name and password and also the username for my computer and password. neither of those work. thats what the support person told me to use but then she had to go. and its still not connecting. i hit connect and it says connecting and then it says there was an error and did not connect

ok we got it passed that point. but now i am trying to get the keyspan situated. it says something about needing to hook it to the network. then it asks for a phone number, account name and password. ive tried both the router name and password and also the username for my computer and password. neither of those work. thats what the support person told me to use but then she had to go. and its still not connecting. i hit connect and it says connecting and then it says there was an error and did not connect

No idea on that. Try contacting them again and maybe they can do a remote access. They guarantee they can get you up and running.

says airport is connected

keyspan is no connected

ethernet is not connected

pppoe service is not connected