cmwyke

Maltese Cross

We've recently been asked to do some lettering for our fire department. They have a maltese cross currently that we don't have. I was hoping that someone out there had this one they could share.

post-8140-0-85003000-1306596804_thumb.jp

I've got several, just not one that looks like the attached one. Was hoping to be able to keep consistency.

I did an autotrace and cleaned up a little bit if this is of ANY help at all....

Mind you a little bit is not ALOT.... if you could upload a higher resolution photo and make sure it is DEAD on square with no glare, a trace may be more successful.

Thanks for the help, that's much better than what I was coming up with for a trace. That photo was about the biggest I could post on here, had to shrink it by about 75% before it was small enough to post.

Thanks for the help, that's much better than what I was coming up with for a trace. That photo was about the biggest I could post on here, had to shrink it by about 75% before it was small enough to post.

If you would like to, send the original photo to me at my screen name, vinylmotivations.... I have an address @gmail.com

I can then try autotrace again and cleanup maybe a little better, otherwise I am glad that was a little improvement!