Sign in to follow this  
kennymo

new to cutting and i have a problem before i can even start

hello everyone. i just bought a uscutter mh365. when i went to install the drivers for it on my mac book i realized that the driver disc is the size of a blue ray disc. which will not work on a macbook because there is no cd tray that slides out of a mac for you to set the dics on. its just a slot that you slip the disc in. but the disc is so small that not only will the computer recognize to pull it in but also it would be nearly impossible to slide it in dead center. is there anyway for me to get the drivers online and just download them? thanks for the help

oh and also if someone can tell me what the ground wire that came in a baggy with the cutter is for that would be great. the manual isnt very helpful

hello everyone. i just bought a uscutter mh365. when i went to install the drivers for it on my mac book i realized that the driver disc is the size of a blue ray disc. which will not work on a macbook because there is no cd tray that slides out of a mac for you to set the dics on. its just a slot that you slip the disc in. but the disc is so small that not only will the computer recognize to pull it in but also it would be nearly impossible to slide it in dead center. is there anyway for me to get the drivers online and just download them? thanks for the help

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/23/drivers--mh-eco-goldcut-creation--copam

thank you, i couldnt seem to find that on there site.

1 more question, i was looking at the cuttng software disc and it says "designed for windows" do i need to get something else to work on my mac?

thank you, i couldnt seem to find that on there site.

1 more question, i was looking at the cuttng software disc and it says "designed for windows" do i need to get something else to work on my mac?

If it isn't for mac, it won;t even load on your mac. mac doesn't recognize the .exe command at all.

on the link it said to pick what system i was running it on so i picked mac. im not sure if anything is working though. they need to make this shit more user friendly. peronally i think the users manual sucks. it doesnt even have full sentences and the pictures are below average quality

oh you were talking about the signblazer disc. do i need signblazer? or can i just download my free 1 year of signcut ?

oh you were talking about the signblazer disc. do i need signblazer? or can i just download my free 1 year of signcut ?

there is no mac version of Sigblazer. You have to use Signcut or the mac version of Flexi.