HazzCoDaisy

Tell me about the job your most ashamed of ..

You know the one. Another topic got me thinking about this. We all have a "the customer is always right" job that is so bad you duck when it drives by.

I have a few!

One i had to do a few months ago was a windshield banner that said "DODGEY STYLE" all caps. Thank God it was not in brush script or comic sans or i might have tipped over or just given it up all together.

I have more .. but it's your turn!

A " Buddy " of mine made this . I am ashamed of it for him !!!

Ok, I'm sorry if I tried to shoot the hog with your new pink tutu on!!!!! Gezzz, I mess up once and look at the flak I get wwwhhahahaahhaah

• Like 1

See, now there's a real buddy. Rodger is ashamed for me, so I don't have to be! ;D

Hilarious , just when i thought i got you back a little . you strike again :) . Well BUDDY , I don't know how I am ever going to repay you ... but I am actively thinking about it :D

heehhehhhe Bear said as long as you wear that pink TUTU, thats payment enough Rodge weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaahahah

• Like 1

heehhehhhe Bear said as long as you wear that pink TUTU, thats payment enough Rodge weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaahahah

Well since I don't have 1 , didn't know what they were called until you enlightened me ... I would have to borrow your's in order to wear 1 !!! :bear:

Dayum Rodger, a tutu is the thing hang'n around ur arse! ;)

You'd think the pink comment would have been enough for you to figure it out! :D

• Like 1

Why don't we just all get together and BUY one for Rodger. It's probably about time he had a new one anyway! ;D:P:bear:

• Like 1

I chip in the first buck on it..I think it will be worth the fun to see him in it.. here ya go.. 1$

Here's my 2 cent wwwhhahahaahaa Shoot,, I'll even throw in the picture taking when he's riding that hog bareback in his tutu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ahahahahaahah

To much fun guy's!!!! :thumbsup:

( shakes head slowly side to side .... )

What? Stetson throws in a buck and Ash only 2 cents? What a cheapo! ;D

But at least he's offering the pic :blink: