Sign in to follow this  
crow11

mh1351 not cutting proper

hi all got my mh1351 almost right but just 1 little problem doing my head in every time i do a capital A it seems to put a blade line about 2mm long into the acual A when cutting the centre out in the bottom right hand corner so i end up with this blade line in my A when weeded, i have tried every setting i can think off starting with the blade off set going from 0 up a bit at a time until it just distorts tried over cut from 0 nothing seems to get rid of it it also does it on other certain letters sometimes like F E it seems to be with straight lines when it is finishing the cut i have tried through flexi 8.1 sign lab 7.1 caslite and sign blazer they all do the same i have tried typing different capital A's and still the same i know the A's i am trying to do are ok as i have a kingcut plotter which cuts them perfect its just that the kingcut is crap at cutting circles and the mh1351 cuts the circles perfect so at the min i have to cut the letters on the kingcut then transfer the vinyl to the mh1351 afterwards and line it up to do the circles which is a pain so would rather just do the full cut on the mh1351 but cant at the moment with the faulty A's if someone knows of anything else i could try or know what the problem is i would be grateful thankyou

Without using software to cut- how does the test cut come out on the MH?

I have a similar problem. Just letters are horrible like with a E every time time the arms of the e are different thicknesses. My test cuts are horrible to not even square. Any ideas?

• Like 1