sdjdask

Sorry couldn't find the forum for compliments

I placed my first order today, and I have never dealt with a company that actually HELPED me save money, made suggestions and explained their reasoning for suggesting the alternate item, was friendly and had a sense of humor! Thank you Levi! AS WELL, thank you to everyone who posted their knowledge for everyone else to make informed choices when looking into a cutter! It helped tons to make me feel confident to make my selections and place my order. SO THANK YOU!.....the only problem is patience is definitely NOT something I'm very good at!!!!

Picking it up in ND, my husband is a truck driver so if he can he's grabbing it on his way up, or else it'll be a nice "sunday drive"

GREAT idea !!! I think a section for compliments would be right on time !!! As honest as USC is in allowing complaints & criticism , a section like that should be available for potential customers etc to get both sides instead of just the negatives .

It is nice to see appreciation shown like you did :thumbsup:

thanks Rodger, USC having a forum that included criticism and complaints section is one of the reasons I decided to order through them, but forum members who freely offer advice and answers was a bigger one! so again Thanks to everyone who takes the time to help newbies like me out

• Like 1

personally, i wouldnt trust a compliments section for any product on their own website. even though, on a forum like this, it would likely be genuine, its just the idea of it.

personally, i wouldnt trust a compliments section for any product on their own website. even though, on a forum like this, it would likely be genuine, its just the idea of it.

I understand , but as you alluded to ... this is not their website . It is a forum they pay the bills on & get John to run . Some complaints could come from competitors & I am sure some do . Compliments would come from customers . I know USC would not dummy up an account just to compliment themselves .

@ Dask , We were all newbies at some time , so it is just giving what was given to us . :thumbsup:

I understand , but as you alluded to ... this is not their website . It is a forum they pay the bills on & get John to run . Some complaints could come from competitors & I am sure some do . Compliments would come from customers . I know USC would not dummy up an account just to compliment themselves .

@ Dask , We were all newbies at some time , so it is just giving what was given to us . :thumbsup:

You got that right, Rodger...the folks at USC are way too busy to come on here much anymore,for any reason. I am about as close as it gets and I will criticize just as fast as praise if the situation warrants it.

• Like 1

:thumbsup: Nobody could do a better job , so you are contributing to them not coming around :D

The forum has never been valued as a support tool or sales tool - The people like skeeter are on here 24/7 to help even on the weekend when tech support is not around for the frustrated newbie. My hat has always been off to John, Skeeter, etc that help these people and keep the phones from ringing off the hook every morning and Mondays especially. Many people find help here and never need to call for the answers!

+ 1

Dakota , You help alot also . Many others help alot . They help because they are that nice kind of people & also because they were helped when starting out & are returning the favors IMO . That kind of reople make this the nice place it is :)

The forum has never been valued as a support tool or sales tool - The people like skeeter are on here 24/7 to help even on the weekend when tech support is not around for the frustrated newbie. My hat has always been off to John, Skeeter, etc that help these people and keep the phones from ringing off the hook every morning and Mondays especially. Many people find help here and never need to call for the answers!

if it has not been valued as a support tool, they made one hell of a fortunate mistake.

this forum is all win for us cutter. not only is it, more or less, a group of users of thier product to attest to the useability (yes i said useability. even the cheapest cutters will get the job done, even if they arent what would be considered "quality") of them, but then you have the posting examples of what is done with their product, another draw to any potential customer. and im sure there are a lot more positives im missing here.

then you have the member helping with problems here. now you have ACTUAL USERS that not only know how the product works, but have experience in using them every day. how many companies have a tech support team that familiar with their product?

imo, whatever us cutter pays in bandwith and server maint to keep this forum comes back at them hundreds and hundreds of times over.

then you have the post your work and graphic sharing sub forums, so that the experienced members can still get a new graphic, or an idea for a new product, that keeps them here to help the newbs.

this whole system is GENIUS! it would be horrible to think that it was all an accident, lol.

True that Deth but you are correct that it is a by product and not a main tool used by usc. One way you get help 8 hrs or so a day 5 days a week and with the forum 24/7. if this knowledge base did not exist they would need and entire call center for helping people!

John is the true rock of this place and keeps things in check, much of it goes unnoticed even to us like deleting piles of spam etc.

True that Deth but you are correct that it is a by product and not a main tool used by usc. One way you get help 8 hrs or so a day 5 days a week and with the forum 24/7. if this knowledge base did not exist they would need and entire call center for helping people!

John is the true rock of this place and keeps things in check, much of it goes unnoticed even to us like deleting piles of spam etc.

and that spam always seems to arrive in the wee hours of the morning.

100% deth. I bought USC because of this forum and it is one of the best that I use. The forum that is, although the cutter is pretty good too :D

Spam? John, if you're the only one dealing with this forum's spam, you have my sympathies. I know the pain... You and many of the regulars do an amazing job here!

+ 1 , that is to the point with no filler .. it isn't even taking the point & backstabbing ... :angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVC2j_Kdw8c