darkwatergraphics

Getting back into the viynl graphics business

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here in a very good bit. Been busy being a Firefighter and basically been letting my machines build up dust. I'm trying to get back focus and start doing graphics again I first start this as just a little side deal and something to do. Now I'm starting to get people wanting more and more graphics. I don't know how to really start marketing or getting my name out there. I always just done it word of mouth before. If anyone can help me out i don't mine shareing Esp File I have about 81,000 and adding more all the time. Thanks again

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here in a very good bit. Been busy being a Firefighter and basically been letting my machines build up dust. I'm trying to get back focus and start doing graphics again I first start this as just a little side deal and something to do. Now I'm starting to get people wanting more and more graphics. I don't know how to really start marketing or getting my name out there. I always just done it word of mouth before. If anyone can help me out i don't mine shareing Esp File I have about 81,000 and adding more all the time. Thanks again

I would help you out, but if your handing out ESP I don't want it. I don't think I want to know what Rodger's going to do next in his TUTU Bear/Dog Suit wwwwwwwwwhhhhahaahahahaah

Naaa, Email me and I'll see what I can do for you

Haha! Well before when I cut an graphics and posted it people always ask me if i would share so I though that how it is still Thanks for the reply though

they/we still do that when we can. I need to contribute more as of late!

I am in the same boat as you where as I am looking for new clients being very new at this.

I do a few freebies and some charity work to get my name out there and have a fairly decent website.

I will be looking for a much better one here in June as my contract expires....now I need a better one that actually generates revenue!

very little to no traffic with Go Daddy.

Haha! Well before when I cut an graphics and posted it people always ask me if i would share so I though that how it is still Thanks for the reply though

Ash is having fun ... instead of EPS file .. you put ESP & Ash is basing it as " extra sensory perception " :D . Please share the EPS files & everybody else will in return :thumbsup: