Sign in to follow this  
remus

Zencut Black & GCC

I know the Zencut Black is made by GCC. My question is the Zencut Black the same identical machine as the Jag IV? I was fixing to buy a Jag IV then i seen that the Zencut Black was cheaper, by several hundred dollars. The specs look the same, does anybody know for sure if they are the same in every way?? Thanks

False, The ZenCut also includes GreatCut. Also the Firmware is the same along with all the functions. The only difference is the styling and that you get Direct support from USCutter. GCC's support leaves much to be desired.

Can someone from US Cutter confirm that Zencuts come with Great Cut......My previous inquiry was never answered.....And no where on their website does it say this.....In previous discussions on this forum it was suggested that the 1st Zencuts shipped with Great Cut but this is no longer the case......

The opposite is the case. The first shipments did not include Great Cut. Current shipments do.

Can someone from US Cutter confirm that Zencuts come with Great Cut......My previous inquiry was never answered.....And no where on their website does it say this.....In previous discussions on this forum it was suggested that the 1st Zencuts shipped with Great Cut but this is no longer the case......