vinylmotivations

Just ordered Epson WF1100

Just got off the phone a little bit ago with the folks over at Cobra Ink Systems.... After long time of looking and suggestions from many here and on the T-Shirt Forums, I picked up a WF1100 from Richard. Going to be ordering some Mactac JT1958P and corresponding laminate for printing car decals etc.... Is there anything else anyone reccommends>:huh:

Just got off the phone a little bit ago with the folks over at Cobra Ink Systems.... After long time of looking and suggestions from many here and on the T-Shirt Forums, I picked up a WF1100 from Richard. Going to be ordering some Mactac JT1958P and corresponding laminate for printing car decals etc.... Is there anything else anyone reccommends>:huh:

Good choice! I have one also.

I suggest more time in a day....

Well, for that, I was going to use Inkscape and just print directly from there, but for some reason inkscape is not handling color blending well and you can see, for example in a yellow/gold color you see the pixels of red in it, whereas if you save it as a jpeg, then print from another program it prints a smooth well blended color. Going to try Flexi 8 as I have that too, just not as well versed in it, and not quite sure how to add the epson as a printer unless you're just supposed to go to print and not/rip cut and use the windows driver. I am going to test this tonight to make sure its not doing any scaling.