hi just put my new power supply in my mh1351 everything powers up ok now but now i have a next problem when i go to cut anything it starts to cut but the blade holder only seems to move abouut 2 inch left and right when cutting so you cant make anything out what as been cut,tried it on 2 different pc's still the same tried it through flexi 8.1 on lpt port with roland pnc 1000 driver and through signcut x2 with the mh1351 driver still the same, i have tried cutting circles and words and it seems to just seems to cut the same crazy lines in a roughly 2inch square, if i use the buttons on the plotter itself i can take the blade holder the full length of the plotter and back and move the rollers up and down no probs, when i do a test cut it does that perfect so just wondering if anybody had any ideas, i bought the machine second hand about a month ago when i went to pick it up it was working fine he did an image for me on it and as soon as i got it home the power supply went so i have never been able to cut anything on it cheers

Just a wild thought, Check your cut setup to see if the vinyl material size is correct.

I'm all for wild thoughts :D Here's one of mine...

Check your X Y axis scale numbers on the cutter menu. Mine are in the 20,000+ range (not near the cutter right now). It could be that they got set to zero or a very low number. The manual shows 25795 for both numbers, but that's for a Pcut. Worth a look anyway.

thanks for the replies all setting and page sizes are ok i have got a bit further now it must be a driver issue i have the caslite software so i thought i would try it with that with the generic hpgl driver and it works perfect,but i dont have that driver in flexi 8.1,ive tried the roland pnc 1000 drivers again with all different settings still just get the weird lines in a 2 inch area,ive tried to look in the caslite program to see if i could get the hpgl driver out and put it into flexi but it doesnt display the drives lol,does anyone know where i could get a hpgl driver what i can put into flexi 8.1 as the caslite progam is pretty basic and i like flexisign the best cheers