dabagman7

signblazer problem

can anyone please help me getting peed off. i have a goldcut 721 and im using signblazer i have everything set up correct i think but no matter what vector i try and cut even the factory one it wont cut it all. like the details of the pinkpanter logo. i cant figure it out i have been using this thing for hours i just cant get it to cut my whole project can someone help

In the cut screen, on the top left corner, are you selecting all the colors?

ok im tryin to just cut the fire sign i did the select all combin still cuts only half the flame. and please tell me again how to select yall colors im a newbbie.

ok im tryin to just cut the fire sign i did the select all combin still cuts only half the flame. and please tell me again how to select yall colors im a newbbie.

After the cut window comes up on the left side hold down the ctrl button on all the colors hten they should appear in the window and ready to cut

Click on the yellow arrows on the left so the x is gone while you hold down the ctrl button

If you don't need the colors seperate you can click on it go to the top tool bar click on arrange then click on combine and then you dont have to worry about it