windows

Here a few Graphics

i cherry picked a few to downlaod from your last 3 threads, and i just want to say thanks for everyone here for all of the files youve been posting lately. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here is a thread dedicated to sharing graphics . Some posts won't make any sense as those members have left the forum & deleted their content , but not their post . The last server , you could delete the whole post .. in this new server , I have not seen that option .

Just recieved my first cutter this week, without the willingness of others to share I would have had nothing good to test my cutter with. Thank you Bam!!, and everyone else that has shared.

Just recieved my first cutter this week, without the willingness of others to share I would have had nothing good to test my cutter with. Thank you Bam!!, and everyone else that has shared.

You can create original stuff . Many tools in the softwares to customize any shape or font .

thanks a lot for the graphic!!!

i like the horse head, does anyone knows what's the name for that kind of graphic? i mean the outlined silouethe.