europeancardriver

Vynil storage racks

Looking for a good source. US cutter has them but twice the cost of signwarehouse. Need to store on a wall about 90 rolls of vynil.

Thanks

Tyler

why not just use some 2x4's and dowling, stuck to a wall. (i suppose this would only work for smaller rolls, the 54" might be pushing it :P

I have a CNC Machine shop out of Fresno California. I have been working on designing a rack for storing my vinyl. I am also designing a rack that will hold up to 12 rolls of vinyl that rotates around to whatever color is needed. If you would like to work together on this project PM me and we can come up with something. I have all of the equipment and material to make the rack plus I am set up with a powder coating and anodizing company that can complete the rack to make it look very good.

Thanks

Mario

I have a CNC Machine shop out of Fresno California. I have been working on designing a rack for storing my vinyl. I am also designing a rack that will hold up to 12 rolls of vinyl that rotates around to whatever color is needed. If you would like to work together on this project PM me and we can come up with something. I have all of the equipment and material to make the rack plus I am set up with a powder coating and anodizing company that can complete the rack to make it look very good.

Thanks

Mario

PM will be sent. Like to have something nice since walkins will see it.

Thank you

I had a local carpenter make a vinyl rack for me. Holds 36 rolls. I had to expand, but it's a very nice set up. Definitely saved space, and looks good in the office.

vinyl.bmp

I had a local carpenter make a vinyl rack for me. Holds 36 rolls. I had to expand, but it's a very nice set up. Definitely saved space, and looks good in the office.

see, 2x4's and dowling can look good.

I used shelving system channels and add shelf brackets as I add vinyl. Looks organized and fairly priced.

post-17973-0-63980800-1305330837_thumb.j

post-17973-0-99834700-1305330846_thumb.j

I used shelving system channels and add shelf brackets as I add vinyl. Looks organized and fairly priced.

this is my setup... use pvc pipe and the corner edge pieces for stuco, just flattened them and attached to l brackets for a closet...

post-17974-0-43900700-1305346320_thumb.j