BannerJohn

Excellent Flexi tutorial

this is an excellent (and long) Flexi Tutorial. Bear in mind that it is for Flexi PRO but many of the features work in STARTER as well. IT's not a 3 minute youtube, but around an hour long.

http://www.givemehelp.com/fullflexi8demo.html

To watch on a Mac you have to download and install a plug-in,but works fine on Windows.

Very cool! Thank you!

every time I watch it I pick up something I didn't know (or had forgotten).

Same here. I had no clue about the 36+9/16 to get the decimal conversion automatically. That alone impressed me and is so helpful. Thank you! ;D

His tutorial dvd is excellent also

yeah I wish I could afford it.

thanks for the post i will be checking it out shortly

Yes thank you for this!!!! I am pretty sure Flexi is my new favorite program.... Just wish 8.1 played nice with my version of windows :( Even with compatibility mode it doesn't play nice. I have it "functional" which is in its most basic term.... Also wish you could list an Epson WF 1100 as a printer for Rip/Cut.

wow... tornadoes stink... all I have to worry about are earthquakes. I could never understand why anyone would choose to live in an area that has a high percentage rate of tornado strikes, those things are so devastating! Buuuuuut back on track his tutorials are very good, I might have to consider purchasing a dvd now that this tornado junk hit the wall... tsk tsk

wow... tornadoes stink... all I have to worry about are earthquakes. I could never understand why anyone would choose to live in an area that has a high percentage rate of tornado strikes, those things are so devastating! Buuuuuut back on track his tutorials are very good, I might have to consider purchasing a dvd now that this tornado junk hit the wall... tsk tsk

Everywhere is a tornado risk these days. I can't remember having but a few here in my lifetime...then we had 13 in one day last month...7 people killed.Last week,a deadly one in Massachusetts. I wouldn't discount them where you live eventually.

This was a great great video I just got my copy of Flexi today upgraded from LXi which is about the same but I only had the apprentice version and it did the bare minimum. Flexi is amazing. Having some trouble vectorizing with it so for now I will continue with my vector magic but in due time I will get it with Flexi... Thanks guys for the great posts!!!

12 hours ago, livinloudgraphics said:

ANyone with the link? its not working

best guess is that since it is mark rugen's company it is the one he sells now for the newer versions.  not positive but being over an hour long thinking that is it.  his video tutorial is great!

http://givemehelp.com/store.htm