lonestarcountrymusic

Need The Background Removed

unforunately not even close to what im looking for. the esp wont even open in inkscape. i already have a vector image that is black and white i use to cut. I want the picture quality to be a lot better and just the yellow back ground removed. i still want the rest of the colors (the green and its shading).

unforunately not even close to what im looking for. the esp wont even open in inkscape. i already have a vector image that is black and white i use to cut. I want the picture quality to be a lot better and just the yellow back ground removed. i still want the rest of the colors (the green and its shading).

cant you atleast say thank you for someone trying to help you??? i would be surprised if anyone tries again.

well sorry I tried. Next time be more specific of what you want.

Not sure why it didn't open but it was made there and you can do color versions to if you take the time to do it.

well sorry I tried. Next time be more specific of what you want.

Not sure why it didn't open but it was made there and you can do color versions to if you take the time to do it.

Proto sometimes you just can't help some..I will say thank you for trying to help..I see posts all over the threads with you helping others...

SO THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

Just trying to pay forward for all the help I get, my pleasure Stetson. It's just how it is I guess.

And yes you did say remove background so I guess I mis read but you didn't say "just the yellow back ground removed. i still want the rest of the colors (the green and its shading)." in your first post.

Its like asking for eggs and not saying how you want them cooked in my weird way of thinking.

You want a Blue 2009 Chevy Malibu I sell you a Blue 2009 Chevy Malibu.