SeeJaysPlace

today's job

Nicely said Stetson.

I would be more than glad to help also.

@seejsy

You can cut Big graphics with smaller cutter , Its called tieling.

If you search this forum you would be able to find a lots Of info about this topic ( cutting not ignoring people as Roxanneupnorth)

Good luck

Yes.. tieling i need to learn and read up on more..

I just did my first 4 layer decal.. learning the hard way..

I tryed to do the bottom layer first .. well that was wrong lol

watched some youtube video and they started with the top layer..

so now i got that going good i think ..

Well. i'm learning :)

thanks all for all the advice :)

*Its all good* :)

Customer is always right , but take in consideration this job will reflect on you (other customer will not think that you just did what you were asked , they will think you are not capable to produce decent layout)

I do not want to sound like smart a.. just trying to give my input (I've been in same position few times)

It can be difficult dealing with a customer who is convinced but remember your name is louder than his on the trailer. That trailer is a moving billboard and if you explain visibility and eye appeal not many object.

That being said i still have to duck when the truck with the "Dodgey Style" (allcaps) banner drives by the bar or the sportster with the horribly matched "ghost" skulls pulls up beside us. All i can do is smile when someone walks by wearing the 4th of July "wanna bang" shirts (with no freakin' question mark!) All due to when the money's on the table the customer IS always correct.