Lookied on the forum, I cannot find it.  I am looking for the location of the chip on a refine 721.  I know its on the motherboard, where exactly is the motherboard located.  I took the right side off and dont see there, so i figured I would ask you guys for help. thanks

Tip the cutter on it's side, then remove the right side panel. The motherboard is attached to that panel on the bottm. Should be 6 screws.

I found it, for those of you thinking of this, please read.

It is the underneath panel that needs to be pulled to expose the motherboard.  On the bottom side of the machine, not the right side panel.

Take the small underneath panel off and you will see the board. 

thanks

Right...

:rolleyes:

Unless you have an older model, in which case the motherboard WILL be under the right side casing.

When are these chips gonna be back in stock. Been out of stock for awhile.

How do you tell if you have older model or not.

And were are the instructions for changing the memory at. Didn't see any in the cheap manuals sent with my refine mh-721

Mark

No instructions for changing the chip, sorry. Fairly simple though once the motherboard is exposed. To tell if you have the older or newer style MB, just remove the right side case, and if you see a two tier motherboard with a fan, it is the older style, but if you only see what is pictured above in the thread, it is the newer style.

We have some in stock, so not sure why the web site says this, but just call us to order one: 425-481-3555

Guest Dr_Jeff

ordered one with my cutter.

any uses for the old one ?

ordered one with my cutter.

any uses for the old one ?

No, not really. Maybe as a backup if the 4mb ever goes bad? Not sure...