mwdesigncreate

Black banner material??

Hello all,

Customer of mine needs a black banner with white lettering. Size is 36" x 60".....I'm having trouble tracking down black banner material in that size. Everything seems to be pre-grommeted, which is fine, but not when I'd need to cut it down for the size I need and have weird grommet placement as a result!

Anyone know where i can order some plain black banner material, preferably with no grommets already in it?, and without having to but 120 feet of it?

Any links, leads, or ideas where to look would be sooooo appreciated!!!

Thank you all

I am a little confused by your post.....If you get a 3 x 5 banner do you still need to cut it down?... http://www.signsupply.com/Accessories/banners.asp

To help with your confusion..... here is the part you missed " Size is 36" x 60".....I'm having trouble tracking down black banner material in that size " . Roxy , with your help , they now have tracked down a black banner in that size . PM if more explanation is needed :) .

Hello all,

Customer of mine needs a black banner with white lettering. Size is 36" x 60".....I'm having trouble tracking down black banner material in that size. Everything seems to be pre-grommeted, which is fine, but not when I'd need to cut it down for the size I need and have weird grommet placement as a result!

Anyone know where i can order some plain black banner material, preferably with no grommets already in it?, and without having to but 120 feet of it?

Any links, leads, or ideas where to look would be sooooo appreciated!!!

Thank you all

ATW in Atlanta will make you any size you want,to order. With or without grommets. The prices are decent and service is fast. Ask for Chris if you can,tell him you are in the business and he will give you the trade price. The standard he sells is 13oz..not 10oz.

800-745-0141 Mon-Fri