Hey Team,

This is my first post and I was just wondering what are your bread and butter jobs?

ie. your most common jobs/easiest sell.

I have just been dabbling in stickers for friends bands and my church.

I am at the point where I am looking to expand but I do not know where to go and/or what is a good sell.

I don't want to bother people by just asking if they need "x" done, so I thought maybe you would have some suggestions on your most common jobs.

Thanks You!

a bunch of us do T-Shirts .......

a bunch of us do T-Shirts .......

When do you find it better to use vinyl for t-shirts rather than screen printing? I have been thinking about getting a heat press but sort of feel like it would be better to save and eventually get a screen printing setup.

When you have a vinyl cutter & a heat press & don't have a screen printing set-up . Heat presss stuff is best for small quanities , Sceen printing is best for multi colors & large quanities . Many do the heat press themselves ( since buying a heat press & the kowledge involved is much easier than buying a sceenprinting set-up ) & outsource to a screen printer is they get a large order .

I would say

Yard Signs,

Truck Lettering/Magnets

License plates (Fire Companies)

They make me the most money in the shortest time.

My main business is installs of back lighted signage,channel letters ,banners, plastic letters and about any type of sign there is. I make a few signs and banners but do not try to competition with the sign company's I install for.