mkp

SignBlazer Elements 6.05 - Tested

I finally installed all of this after having problems with the stock signblazer elements. But I cant find my cutter on the drop down list. Ive got a USCUTTER MH series 14 inch. Any suggestions?

The "cracked" version is 6.05. The final release version was 6.0.27. The 6.05 is bug ridden.

6.05 has worked flawlessly for me so far. there are some annoyances though. The best way to use SB is to import AI files version 5.x from CorelDraw. I never cut and paste any more. Also, I make sure all lines are off and only export fills.

for more tips and tricks, check out http://www.mystat.com/user-guide-tips-fixes-uscutter-mh.pdf

I finally installed all of this after having problems with the stock signblazer elements. But I cant find my cutter on the drop down list. Ive got a USCUTTER MH series 14 inch. Any suggestions?

You can use any of the "Redsail" drivers

Don't download uk version as you will lose all cutters an most features. I have for the last month or so been learning how to read assembly code for the simple fact that having the nag screen and initializing trial mode pop up was embarrassing when a customer was watching. Finally today I ran into the actual activation code stored in the programs sbnt.exe file and it was really easy to find. I am going to be publishing a PDF article on how to do this it is really easy and gets rid of the nag screen without having to download some bogus patch or the uk version that deletes your cutter. Since the activation code goes off of build numbers I can't simply publish the code but if you would like me to send you a copy of my PDF article with simple and I mean simple instructions it'll take 5 mins of your time to get rid of the counter trial mode and the nag screen all together. ****EDIT**** I was sending it via email however 36 emails later I have decided to put it on media fire. I am also working on a tutorial on how to do this with the UK Version. Thomas.Guffey@me.com is my email if you have any need for my help!!

Oh. and this is free I wouldnt try to charge anything or ask for any information from you!!!!!!!

• Like 1

For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

• Like 1

For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

Email is thomas.guffey@me.com

• Like 1

I was told my a very competent computer person that this is definitely a trojan download . The member seems honest & sincere , but be very carefull before downloading .

From the looks of it, the guy is offering a regular harmless pdf which contains a detailed set of instructions.

Within those instructions you will find a link to obtain a particularly bizarre piece of executable software, which some anti-virus protection programs are not thrilled with allowing you to install.

In fact, this guy "Thomas" says right in the text itself that using the recommended OllyDbg incorrectly might screw up your computer!!!!!!!!!!!

Caveat Emptor.

Edited by slice&dice

Rodger; a "very competent computer person"? Wonder who?

Anyways, the PDF file download is totally benign. It's a good set of instructions on bypassing the protection of the program and basically what the patch program does when you run that. The PDF just shows how to do it the old fasioned way...

And Thank You Thomas for creating and posting it!

As far as the OllyDbg program link to in the PDF file. Well, it's also a nice old fasioned program debugger. Programmers use them all the time. They are only dangerous if you use it and screw up some other program. The author states: "OllyDbg 1.10 is a 32-bit assembler-level analyzing debugger" and that is exactly what it is. If you know nothing of debugging and have never hacked a program of any sorts, you're probably bewtter off not playing with it. For me, I am very appreciative of Thomas' work and pointing me to OllyDbg as I never saw that one before but will find a good use for it here as I am a programmer and use debuggers.

So if you're afraid of screwing something up on your computer or have never hacked into someone else's program, I'd suggest ignoring the whole thing and going the way of the patch program. Which by the way, most anti-virus program do flag as a threat even though it's not.

Don't worry, be happy.... Someone is just trying to help out others where that patch program doesn't work. No threats involved but a potential of creating a non-working program which can be easily re-installed if all else fails.

• Like 2

I was told my a very competent computer person that this is definitely a trojan download . The member seems honest & sincere , but be very carefull before downloading .

Where is the thought of a Trojan coming from??

You might check your competent computer person. All my download is is a PDF file hosted on mediafire.com and giro YouTube and just type in ollydbg an you'll see its nothing more than a debugger and ye most you could possibly do is hard the exe file you'll be looking at if you back it up first no problem and if you don't back it up just reinstall signblazer. No trojans

Rodger; a "very competent computer person"? Wonder who?

Anyways, the PDF file download is totally benign. It's a good set of instructions on bypassing the protection of the program and basically what the patch program does when you run that. The PDF just shows how to do it the old fasioned way...

And Thank You Thomas for creating and posting it!

As far as the OllyDbg program link to in the PDF file. Well, it's also a nice old fasioned program debugger. Programmers use them all the time. They are only dangerous if you use it and screw up some other program. The author states: "OllyDbg 1.10 is a 32-bit assembler-level analyzing debugger" and that is exactly what it is. If you know nothing of debugging and have never hacked a program of any sorts, you're probably bewtter off not playing with it. For me, I am very appreciative of Thomas' work and pointing me to OllyDbg as I never saw that one before but will find a good use for it here as I am a programmer and use debuggers.

So if you're afraid of screwing something up on your computer or have never hacked into someone else's program, I'd suggest ignoring the whole thing and going the way of the patch program. Which by the way, most anti-virus program do flag as a threat even though it's not.

Don't worry, be happy.... Someone is just trying to help out others where that patch program doesn't work. No threats involved but a potential of creating a non-working program which can be easily re-installed if all else fails.

Thank you!

Bear , It wasn't Aosh who told me that , Ole ASSh has been MIA for a good while . I am concerned . I asked a few people & was just passing on the warning/opinion i got . The previous patch was also detected as bad by AVG . Many things can't be loaded with anti-virus active . I also thank Thomas for his efforts !!! I don't think i demeaned him at all ... just a warning . If I ever say something , i say it when some good can be had from it , not a " i could have told you that " . I have gotten some info on the evolved SB software & hurdles are being settled ( progress is being made ) :) .

So whatever happened to Assh?

I just wanted to get "the other side" into this PDF file thing as I did appeciate the work put into it and that OllyDbg program as that looks very useful to me. We can't always trust the anti-virus programs, especially if we're going to patch or hack a program :angel::bear:

I just wish I had the time and patience to do the same to another program here but that's a totally different subject and not to be talked about in this forum >:D

Ole Assh is doing good . I had contact with him today . He has been moving & working & took an extended vacation " Way up North " :) . You know what I mean :huh: Aye ...

BTW what program you wanting to patch ??

Glad to hear Assh is doing well. Surprised about his "vacation" up North. Does Stetson know about that? :lol: >:D:bear::blink:

And, well, I'll send you an e-mail. I don't like bad-mouthing that grapola wood carving machine or it's obscenely protected software in public...

Yes Stetty knows about it & is PISSED !!! I think it is going to come down to a throw down betwenn them 2 boys .... They don't want to share at all . I would not like to bad-mouth that wood carving machine & it's crappy soverm software in public either :lol: > :D:angel: ... Come to think of it , you went missing for awhile .. You gots anything you is wantin to tell me ?? Hmmm . since you were " surprised " about his vacation up North .. makes me think there might be a 3 way throw down . At least i am not involved at all .. I'll bring the popcorn & drinks :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Greetings from sunny South Africa!!!

You guy's are such a clever bunch here, now could you please help me?

I have downloaded the Signblast software, have always been working on Artcut 2009 as that is the software I got with my Redsail plotter but feel I want something different.

Which of the plotters should i use to run my Redsail? how do I get rid of the "Please register" your software for Signblast?

I am NOT a PC guru, I'm a female and I'm blond!!!

my buddy bought a vinyl express cutter which is a red sail cutter. my question is can he use the same set up disk that came with my mh 871 cutter?

thanks in advance

Downloaded and installed on 6/21/2014.

The link in the instruction file went right to the package download. I think the other link was broken. http://www.mystat.com/Install_Instructions_Tips.pdf

Had some Windows 7 issues not related to the software and crack package. Kept getting a runtime error saying it couldn't access some file in the user\local\temp folder which didn't make any sense. I looked in that folder and found 91 files. I had the install program on a completely different drive so these were left behind by some previous installation programs. Seeing as how it is a temp folder none of those files should be needed so I deleated all the files it would allow and restartedd the system. After that the program installed fine.

I followed the instructions in the included read me file it all worked without any problem. The program did launch after the patch install and I had to do a lot of clicking to get it to close. After that I ran the crack and it worked fine. Program now opens right away with no nags.

During the installation it listed several of the US Cutter machines to select including my Creation P Cut. It also allowed me to change where to look and save files so I aimed that at my data hard drive where I had all my previous Signblazer files. When I open the program and select open in the file menu it goes right to my old Signblazer folder where all my previous projects and files are saved. After all was done I just had to look in the device manager to see what port windows assigned to the usb/serial port driver. Windows automatically installed a driver for that. I did not have to download or install a separate driver for it to see the machine. When you enter the cut screen you just click on setup and tell it the correct port and select your cutter if you didn't already and it's good to go.

THANKS!

Thanks MKP I don't know jack chit Didley as I am reading learning and setting stuff up, Anyways I downloaded the software followed your instructions and then ran it on my puker hooked to my Graphtec FC8600. I played with the settings and cut my first vinyl lettering on the test file. I musta had my cutter adjusted properly cause the outline around the letters peeled right off except for some of the internal pieces of the characters like in an e or a p.

I really have a long ways to go but hey its a start and I feel a little bit of accomplishment.    :thumbsup:  I have learned a lot from all of you and appreciate every ones help. :)

Thanks MKP I don't know jack chit Didley as I am reading learning and setting stuff up... I musta had my cutter adjusted properly cause the outline around the letters peeled right off except for some of the internal pieces of the characters like in an e or a p.

When weeding away the excess vinyl, you'll just have to pick out the centers of letters like that.

Here is a simple tool that will assist you -- https://uscutter.com/Burnishing-Tool-With-Needle/ $2.25

On 4/28/2011 at 11:54 AM, mkp said:

I have been on a mission lately to debug a problem I had with parts of my file not being cut.

In summary, it wasn't static or memory but more likely Signcut Pro.

I have a US Cutter Refine MH 721. I running XP and CorelDraw X4. I was using Signcut Pro but was having difficulties on larger file size cuts. It would skip over large portions. Sometimes it would just misbehave. So I grounded everything, didn't fix it. I bought the larger memory, didn't fix it. I installed Signblazer 6.05, fixed. Not exactly sure what the root cause is but has to do with how data is being transfered to the plotter.

Signblazer 6.05 does not have the Refine drivers but I'm using RedSail RS720C which is working very well (note: The DMPL driver worked but the scaling was slightly larger than actual size (1"x1" was more like (1.01" x 1.01")).

After all this research, I decided to make it more simple for newbies. If you want the latest and best version of Signblazer Elements with a crack that gets rid of trial mode, visit www.mystat.com and scroll down to the bottom.

Also, we added a helpful user guide for MH series cutters that addresses grounding issues, loud printing, rip software and others:

http://www.mystat.com/user-guide-tips-fixes-uscutter-mh.pdf

cheers.

You wouldn't happen to still have these files, would you?  I have the Refine MH 721 and am using the RedSail 720C drivers as well, but since I transferred over to a new laptop, it's not working!

18 minutes ago, deannasdecals said:

You wouldn't happen to still have these files, would you?  I have the Refine MH 721 and am using the RedSail 720C drivers as well, but since I transferred over to a new laptop, it's not working!

That OP does not come here   last visit 2012.  Slice& Dice has the most current Signblazer. download and it works for people using an MH cutter. By using the Redsail driver. 

So what happened when you used the Vinyl Master demo?