mkp

SignBlazer Elements 6.05 - Tested

I have been on a mission lately to debug a problem I had with parts of my file not being cut.

In summary, it wasn't static or memory but more likely Signcut Pro.

I have a US Cutter Refine MH 721. I running XP and CorelDraw X4. I was using Signcut Pro but was having difficulties on larger file size cuts. It would skip over large portions. Sometimes it would just misbehave. So I grounded everything, didn't fix it. I bought the larger memory, didn't fix it. I installed Signblazer 6.05, fixed. Not exactly sure what the root cause is but has to do with how data is being transfered to the plotter.

Signblazer 6.05 does not have the Refine drivers but I'm using RedSail RS720C which is working very well (note: The DMPL driver worked but the scaling was slightly larger than actual size (1"x1" was more like (1.01" x 1.01")).

After all this research, I decided to make it more simple for newbies. If you want the latest and best version of Signblazer Elements with a crack that gets rid of trial mode, visit www.mystat.com and scroll down to the bottom.

Also, we added a helpful user guide for MH series cutters that addresses grounding issues, loud printing, rip software and others:

http://www.mystat.com/user-guide-tips-fixes-uscutter-mh.pdf

cheers.

• Like 3

Enough of posting this same dumb message throughout the forum, even on year's old threads. Stop already! :-X

all joking aside....Thanks M for your hard work and effort. It does not go un-appreciated.

A well deserved "Thank You" to you my friend!

Thanks for posting everything in one location. From start to finish I had SB with no nag screen in less than 10 minutes. Very easy and simple. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks for posting everything in one location. From start to finish I had SB with no nag screen in less than 10 minutes. Very easy and simple. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

For those who appreciate this effort, thanks. Just trying to summarize several hours of research (information provided by all of you). For those that say the information was elsewhere, you are right because that is where I got it from. But the information is jumbled and confusing. This is straight forward and is working for me so far. I hope that future posts to this thread will be constructive as I linked to it in the instruction manual. Please limit posts to questions and tips for others.

In the near future I will post the following:

1) Memory upgrade instructions and where to buy the memory module for $19 as opposed to $39 listed here.

2) How to make your US Cutter Refine quieter.

3) How to ground your US Cutter Refine.

For those who appreciate this effort, thanks. Just trying to summarize several hours of research (information provided by all of you). For those that say the information was elsewhere, you are right because that is where I got it from. But the information is jumbled and confusing. This is straight forward and is working for me so far. I hope that future posts to this thread will be constructive as I linked to it in the instruction manual. Please limit posts to questions and tips for others.

In the near future I will post the following:

1) Memory upgrade instructions and where to buy the memory module for $19 as opposed to $39 listed here.

2) How to make your US Cutter Refine quieter.

3) How to ground your US Cutter Refine.

I had found where to buy the memory for 6 dollars each and had thought about selling it,but it seemed to be in very poor taste to sell it and directly compete with usc. so I chose not to order them.

I had found where to buy the memory for 6 dollars each and had thought about selling it,but it seemed to be in very poor taste to sell it and directly compete with usc. so I chose not to order them.

Poor taste is overcharging customers who bought your machine and who are trying to make it better or trying to solve/debug problems.

I started to install this but AVG picked it up as a Trojan, anyone tried these files lately? Not saying that it is a virus but my software thinks it is at least.

I did about a month ago . Ash installed it for me while he was doing several years of spring cleaning on my pc remotetly .

I started to install this but AVG picked it up as a Trojan, anyone tried these files lately? Not saying that it is a virus but my software thinks it is at least.

i have not tried it and cannot verify that it is safe, BUT, i can say that im not surprised it shows as a virus.

the op states it has a crack in it to get rid of the nag screens.

a "crack" is a program that goes into the app and changes parts of the code to make the program act differently. by definition, this IS a "virus". any anti virus software would see this as a very malicious threat. you may have to disable your av program to be able to download it.

Ash disabled AVG while he installed .

Thank you for the download I did download it but where can I download the redsail rs720c driver from. I have a refine mh1351. Thanks

Thank you for the download I did download it but where can I download the redsail rs720c driver from. I have a refine mh1351. Thanks

If you look at the pull down menu of the cutter drivers you will see RedSail RS1360C. I would suggest this driver if using MH 1351. I attached a screen shot of the drivers that get installed with this version of SignBlazer.

http://www.hflaser.com/Vinyl-Cutter.html

As for virus warnings, I did not get any and I have Microsoft Security Essentials updated.

post-8038-0-66836200-1306462443_thumb.jp

If you look at the pull down menu of the cutter drivers you will see RedSail RS1360C. I would suggest this driver if using MH 1351. I attached a screen shot of the drivers that get installed with this version of SignBlazer.

http://www.hflaser.com/Vinyl-Cutter.html

As for virus warnings, I did not get any and I have Microsoft Security Essentials updated.

[/quoteThanks.

Thanks again it worked . Now it cuts but cut some crazy box with x in middle I cant get it to cut correctly any suggestions from any one .Thanks

Owning iPhone is like Owning a Harley!

• Like 1

Guest matt72

does it work with windows 7 ultimate and copam 2500

" Owning iPhone is like Owning a Harley! "

Your iPhone leaks oil huh.gifbiggrin.gif

• Like 1

seems to work OK but I am wondering if I should still get the a trial mode screen? At least the growing count down is gone.

I have been on a mission lately to debug a problem I had with parts of my file not being cut.

In summary, it wasn't static or memory but more likely Signcut Pro.

I have a US Cutter Refine MH 721. I running XP and CorelDraw X4. I was using Signcut Pro but was having difficulties on larger file size cuts. It would skip over large portions. Sometimes it would just misbehave. So I grounded everything, didn't fix it. I bought the larger memory, didn't fix it. I installed Signblazer 6.05, fixed. Not exactly sure what the root cause is but has to do with how data is being transfered to the plotter.

Signblazer 6.05 does not have the Refine drivers but I'm using RedSail RS720C which is working very well (note: The DMPL driver worked but the scaling was slightly larger than actual size (1"x1" was more like (1.01" x 1.01")).

After all this research, I decided to make it more simple for newbies. If you want the latest and best version of Signblazer Elements with a crack that gets rid of trial mode, visit www.mystat.com and scroll down to the bottom.

cheers.

The "cracked" version is 6.05. The final release version was 6.0.27. The 6.05 is bug ridden. Try some complex node editing and suddenly a mass of lines appear. Also scaling is wrong for most chinese cutters. This is because the chinese think that there is only 25mm in an inch, so cutting a 500 x 500 square you get 508 x 508. The drawing tools randomly fail due to a failed license check. There is two license checks, and the crack only addresses one of them. The other one is random, so difficult to remove or bypass. As for removing the dongle, good luck, as part of the software runs in the dongle.

Cheers Mobby