thredz

Thanks to Marcus!!!!

I don't get on here at all anymore. but then again I hardly get on anywhere much. But I just wanted to login to give a Personal Thank You to Marcus. It was about 6 years ago when they started marketing the Copam cutters. I had a Copam CP2500 delivered to my door from US Cutter with a letter from Marcus. It was given to me for the help I had given to this forum. I still have R2D2. But it stays in a closet and never sees day light. I also want to give a testimony to the Copams for those who are thinking of buying one. For 6 years I have used and abused my Copam! I have done pen plots than took 2 to 3 hours to complete. Now, I have bought a GMC Value Van and I'm selling etched glass and doing on site blasting. I have that Copam bungied to the wall and I drive the hell out of that van. It still makes the same great cuts it always made. So Marcus, you wanted me to put this cutter through it's paces and see how it would perform. I would have to say after 6 years of use it is Excellent! Thank you again Sir!!!!

I don't get on here at all anymore. but then again I hardly get on anywhere much. But I just wanted to login to give a Personal Thank You to Marcus. It was about 6 years ago when they started marketing the Copam cutters. I had a Copam CP2500 delivered to my door from US Cutter with a letter from Marcus. It was given to me for the help I had given to this forum. I still have R2D2. But it stays in a closet and never sees day light. I also want to give a testimony to the Copams for those who are thinking of buying one. For 6 years I have used and abused my Copam! I have done pen plots than took 2 to 3 hours to complete. Now, I have bought a GMC Value Van and I'm selling etched glass and doing on site blasting. I have that Copam bungied to the wall and I drive the hell out of that van. It still makes the same great cuts it always made. So Marcus, you wanted me to put this cutter through it's paces and see how it would perform. I would have to say after 6 years of use it is Excellent! Thank you again Sir!!!!

must have been an early thing . . . They are great cutters all the same

Doesn't suprise me at all..... Marcus is a great guy!!!! :thumbsup::D

• Like 1

Doesn't suprise me at all..... Marcus is a great guy!!!! :thumbsup::D

agreed.And he does a lot more than some people are aware of.

Sounds like he is quite a guy, way to go Marcus! GOod to see there are still people like him around in this world!:D

LOL..........He's something alright.....Banner John glad to see you're still posting somewhere ;)

LOL..........He's something alright.....Banner John glad to see you're still posting somewhere ;)

Hey D .. That is HEAVY :) . Missed your post on the thread that got zapped ( I heasrd a little hear-say ). Rodney King's words come to mind :huh:

You been having any fun with " snobhill" type members ? There has been a few here ... plus we have Roxy , who is a class of her own . She is something also & that is not a negative dig at all :thumbsup:

Just doing what I do....where I am needed.