Resilient

Two silver endcaps with stand

i just got my LaserPoint and have the stand all put together except for the two fairly large silver endcap things. My assumption is that they are somehow used with the rollers and vinyl roll somehow, but I am not sure how. Any help would be appreciated.

i just got my LaserPoint and have the stand all put together except for the two fairly large silver endcap things. My assumption is that they are somehow used with the rollers and vinyl roll somehow, but I am not sure how. Any help would be appreciated.

They are shiny frizzbee's eheheheeheh

I don't use mine, they are for the vinyl rolls

The rubber O rings fit on the outisde of them and they slide over one of the rollers. They are to help keep your vinyl from moviing side to side on the rollers and therefore make it track better.

post-1636-0-90698500-1304117996_thumb.jp

The rubber O rings fit on the outisde of them and they slide over one of the rollers. They are to help keep your vinyl from moviing side to side on the rollers and therefore make it track better.

Now JAY, you just and ruined my fun by telling me that!!!! I thought this whole time that USC sent those as throwing disk!!!! Now I can't throw them at the customers anymore....... gezzzzz, I'm all bummed out now heheeheheheehee :blink:

To be honest with you, I have never used them. I just put them on to take the picture.

Jay

I have mine on the rollers but backwards. I place the vinyl roll between them. Works okay I suppose. If I had any complaint at all about the Pcut, it would only be for those disks. One of the rubber o-rings broke immediately when I tried to put it on the roller. Never did try and find a replacement. And mostly, I forget to pull the other one up against the roll anyway. Ah-well. They look good sitting there :D

Sitting there? GEZZZZZZZZZZ What fun is that??? I like them better flying and shining in the air, connecting with the back of some's head weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :unsure::blink::D

I never used them - if your rollers are parallel your vinyl should track properly on the rollers anyways

I never used them - if your rollers are parallel your vinyl should track properly on the rollers anyways

ALRIGHT! So that mean's I don't have to use them on my vinyl wooooo hooooooo Now for a little target practice..... WHERE'S RODGER!! heheheh :blink::D:P

ALRIGHT! So that mean's I don't have to use them on my vinyl wooooo hooooooo Now for a little target practice..... WHERE'S RODGER!! heheheh :blink::D:P

Hope you have a good arm.

Hope you have a good arm.

Ohhh I have a nice big arm, hehehehehe :unsure: