huffgraphics

easter weekend job

This was my first time applying vehicle graphics, I have done a few RTA decals in the past though. This is for a limo courtesy service that is provided by a restaurant called "Green Street Pub & Eatery". I took the existing logo and redesigned it to make it custom for the limo but still recognizable as a Green Street service. I did both doors, rear bumper and front license plate. I had an extra door decal just in case I messed up on one, but it all went well so we used the extra on his fridge in the garage. I also hooked up his custom golf cart with a black decal on the hood. I think everything really turned out well and the customer was extremely happy.

post-14726-0-71089200-1303931095_thumb.j

post-14726-0-57191300-1303931106_thumb.j

post-14726-0-71241500-1303931115_thumb.j

post-14726-0-69635700-1303931124_thumb.j

This was my first time applying vehicle graphics, I have done a few RTA decals in the past though. This is for a limo courtesy service that is provided by a restaurant called "Green Street Pub & Eatery". I took the existing logo and redesigned it to make it custom for the limo but still recognizable as a Green Street service. I did both doors, rear bumper and front license plate. I had an extra door decal just in case I messed up on one, but it all went well so we used the extra on his fridge in the garage. I also hooked up his custom golf cart with a black decal on the hood. I think everything really turned out well and the customer was extremely happy.

Good Job.. looks great