Stlouistech

Laserpoint and Signcut

I have a laserpoint I use with Signcut. I have just started using it, when I try to calibrate it. The arrows come up on the screen, but when I hit click them with the mouse it does not move the cutter at all. I can go over to the cutter and make it move the cutting head by using the arrows on the laserpoint, just not through the software.

Am I missing something here? I tried putting it in "offline" mode when trying to move the head and also did it when it was online.

Any Suggestions? Am I going about this wrong? I want to contour with it and cannot move the head with the software controls.

are you able to cut normally with signcut? You just want to be sure that you have selected the correct com port for the plotter. Also are you using serial or USB connection?

are you able to cut normally with signcut? You just want to be sure that you have selected the correct com port for the plotter. Also are you using serial or USB connection?

I am able to cut normally with signcut. I am using serial connection, I have tried both connectivity.

I just cannot jog the plotter head with keyboard or by clicking arrows on screen.

Any updates on that issue . Occasionally I have the same issue. I jog the arrows right left or up down and it becomes responsive again. Why does this happen? Can anyone chime in I'm sure a few of us would like to know if you've had the same occurrences and what you

did to resolve it.