momoftwins

Best Chrome Vinyl for windshield

My brother wants a "chrome" vinyl for his windshield. I typically use LOTS of Oracal 631 for indoor and then 651 for the outdoor stuff. He doesn't like the metallic silver of 651. I was looking at the Specialty stuff but that only has outdoor life of 2 years. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should use that is a comparable price? Most likely I will be making this "at cost" since it is family and I owe him a few favors =)!

THANKS!!

http://www.hhsignsupply.com/productcart/pc/Chrome-Vinyl-c361.htm

Loost like H&H has some 5 year outdoor stuff, but only sell it by the roll :( I would say it may not be so horrible having a 5 yard roll around, especially if your brother may pay for half of it or something of that nature....

I use Sheinholographics chrome polis silver from Sign warehouse. It comes in 10 and 30 yd rolls. The bad part about chrome if you have never cut it is that it likes to bubble/wrinkle. Just becareful using a reg squgee. Put something around it or it will scratch.

the scheinholographics chrome is pretty impressive. not quite as mirror-like as some i've seen, but half the cost, over twice the durability (5 year) and its thinner and cuts/weeds much easier than some of the others. its a great option.