Sign in to follow this  
Country Signs

Chrome Vinyl

I have a request to put on some chrome lettering on a truck for a customer. I have not used chrome vinyl yet and I am having a hard time finding what to us, everthing I find is only two year outdoor vinyl. Is that all there is, or is there somthing out there that sombody uses that works good?

I just finished a truck using CFS2410PRM-003 Creative Films PRIME SERIES 24'' by 10yd Metallic Film-003 Polychrome Silver $37.99

I ordered it from US Cutter, applied like any vinyl. Went on pretty easy and looked great, even more importantly the client thought it looked great.

This is the better quality of the two available - I've never used the cheaper stuff so can't give any advice on it.

Try the scheinholographics silver chrome vinyl from sign warehouse. It has a 5 yr durability. Haven't used any myself, but have been extremely pleased with the other scheinholographics vinyls I have used. 24"x10yds is $44

I have a request to put on some chrome lettering on a truck for a customer. I have not used chrome vinyl yet and I am having a hard time finding what to us, everthing I find is only two year outdoor vinyl. Is that all there is, or is there somthing out there that sombody uses that works good?

I have been using creative for five yrs, It make only say 2 yrs, but it last much longer in most cases.

I get all my vinyl from

http://www.midwestsign.com/

but i only live 10 miles from there so they are local to me.. hehe