jmatson

Auction site

Hey guys i am thinking of starting up a Auction site. Just for us vinyl people. Wondering if anyone would be interested.

I got tired of Ebay and there huge fees and figured i have the software to start my own. If people would use it.

It would be something I would look at to see whats available..

stetson5331

sorry been busy with my paintball field and concessions.

I am been trying to think of a name for it. Feel free to suggest stuff.

just to let everyone know. We are going to have it free to list for all US cutter friends.

I am also looking for someone to digi print a banner if you can do that send me a PM

I'd check it out. You do concessions? Id love to talk to you about that as we are about to open the doors of our concession business in about 3 weeks.

I'd check it out. You do concessions? Id love to talk to you about that as we are about to open the doors of our concession business in about 3 weeks.

Yep. We sell Cotton candy. that's what started this whole thing. We just expanded into 2 months ago.. Now selling, Pizza 5in, Pretzels, Funnel Cakes, ft Long Corn Dogs.

Now i am lazy and i cheat. I buy everything already made and frozen and just reheat.

you can call me any time. or email

Jess

318-469-2993

jess@jessandbetty.com

hey guys this got lost in my many other things i do. and will be visting it again.

Last time i looked i couldn't think of a Domain name and suggestions would help and i will get it up and design it and all that fun stuff

I was in the concession business for over 20 years. Main reason I got into banners...I sold Lemonade,Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes and just about everything else. Made good money but I got old and had to retire.

I was in the concession business for over 20 years. Main reason I got into banners...I sold Lemonade,Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes and just about everything else. Made good money but I got old and had to retire.

I learned to bring my cutter when doing small events and sell banners basic just with words on it for 35$ one event i sold 40 banners. I made more money doing banners than in concession that event. And now i book more of the small local events for that than i do food. you will be amazed how many vendors show up and don't have a sign and you can sell 18*24 coraplast sign for