Sign in to follow this  
562r6

Small 2 color window decal pricing - 100 pc order

I will be using Oracal 651. It will be 2 color (its a simple 2 color design). Like in the title, they will be ordering 100 decals. The size is to be determined but around 3.5-4 inches wide.

The only other semi-large quantity order ive done was for one color decals so I'm not really sure what to do about pricing.

It is for a out of state family member, I want to give a good price, but I don't want to undercut myself.

Considering the second color and weeding...I'm thinking 1.00-1.25 a pc? There is quite a bit of weeding going on, nothing super crazy though. I'd like to get a second opinion for pricing if possible..still a noob here lol

Thank you in advance !!

Dan

post-16624-0-52565500-1303332727_thumb.j

Just a thought,

I would run these through my printer. I understand about the time weeding and in this situation it is hard to get paid for your time weeding when it is cheaper to get them printed. If you figure that you have around 8 sq. inches in the sticker, you would be at a total of 18 stickers per sq. ft. (I am uncertain to the total size,) Average a cost of $10/ft for the printed vinyl and you would be around $.56 per sticker.

If you need someone to print this for you, feel free to pm me and I will be happy to help you out. My turnaround time is usually one day for forum members.

Hope this helps out,

I agree on the print for the stickers..Small stuffs a pain to weed..I see the logic behind the prior post..I am guessing it was based on a 2" x 3.5" sticker with a small gutter around it for the cut...

I am guessing petes $10.00 reference is a retail per sq ft price...

Most people on the forum wholesale to others here..I would think wholesale for a 2" x 3.5" sticker should be somewhere round .40 per sticker plus actual shipping...Now this price would be with a print ready artwork with no mods...

Thats where I would be on that for a fellow member..and YES I would do the job for that before someone asks the question..LOL.. :lol:

stetson5331

I agree on the print for the stickers..Small stuffs a pain to weed..I see the logic behind the prior post..I am guessing it was based on a 2" x 3.5" sticker with a small gutter around it for the cut...

I am guessing petes $10.00 reference is a retail per sq ft price...

Most people on the forum wholesale to others here..I would think wholesale for a 2" x 3.5" sticker should be somewhere round .40 per sticker plus actual shipping...Now this price would be with a print ready artwork with no mods...

Thats where I would be on that for a fellow member..and YES I would do the job for that before someone asks the question..LOL.. :lol:

stetson5331

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree Stetson, I was just throwing out some ballpark retail numbers for him to think about. Sometimes it is better to work smart than to work hard and not make as much in the end. My pricing would be in line with yours as well. I try to give forum members a break on price and push their work to the top of the list and get things out within a day sometimes same day, if possible.

Thanks,

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree Stetson, I was just throwing out some ballpark retail numbers for him to think about. Sometimes it is better to work smart than to work hard and not make as much in the end. My pricing would be in line with yours as well. I try to give forum members a break on price and push their work to the top of the list and get things out within a day sometimes same day, if possible.

Thanks,

Forgot to mention, sub out the work to one of us and still make your profit. I'm all about free enterprise. If you have a client that is willing to pay and you can get the work done and save some money, it all goes in your pocket at the end of the day, less Uncle Sammy's greedy little fingers. Might save you a ton of work and you get paid for doing the contracting. Makes sense to me?

Forgot to mention, sub out the work to one of us and still make your profit. I'm all about free enterprise. If you have a client that is willing to pay and you can get the work done and save some money, it all goes in your pocket at the end of the day, less Uncle Sammy's greedy little fingers. Might save you a ton of work and you get paid for doing the contracting. Makes sense to me?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree...I hate when uncle sam gets in my pocket..Which is a lot these days...

I don't mind subing out the work when the customers taken care of..It's about great prices and great service for me..I will take a hit in the pocket to make it right with my customers..I believe in I would rather do it 5 times over than to hand it once wrong back to the customer...

stetson5331

Thanks for everyones reply!

I had a couple people send me pms with quotes, much appreciated. I do see the point and time saved in getting something like this printed now. My client actually ended up dropping the bottom verbiage, wanting only the logo, so it was more than doable and worked out for me.