Dakotagrafx

Thank You to the USC forum Support team for a Job well done

Just thought I would add a big Thank You to the Forum support team Skeeter, Ash, John, Etc. Looks like we are back to normal lately and the only time the employees come around is to lock or delete threads. Without you guys and gals the new cutter owner would be up a creek without a paddle after hours. I just thought someone should thank you all! Keep up the great work bear.gifbear.gif

Hmmm where is that button to lock or delete this thread at :huh:?? :D I agree with you Scott about those guys & gal !!! You are definitely not " OLD " in your humor !!!

Hmmm where is that button to lock or delete this thread at :huh:?? :D I agree with you Scott about those guys & gal !!! You are definitely not " OLD " in your humor !!!

Ohh it's coming Rodger . . . Just wait for it.

I am sincere about the guys and gals that do all the great work at all hours of the night and day. Carolyn and Ash are the latest in a long line of those that help without asking anything in return. As so many in the past have done until they get fed up and move on. they are the unsung hero's of the forum and keep so many customers happy without a need to "put in a ticket", hoping for a reply

I am sincere about the guys and gals that do all the great work at all hours of the night and day. Carolyn and Ash are the latest in a long line of those that help without asking anything in return. As so many in the past have done until they get fed up and move on. they are the unsung hero's of the forum and keep so many customers happy without a need to "put in a ticket", hoping for a reply

thanks everyone. :D I really like your new avatar Scott

I think that is the natural progression of any forum & many other things . I used to read a motorcycle roadracing site everyday . I used to race in the org . ... constant inflow of newbies . Some stay around for years , but most get tired of the same old hum-drum questions & answers or have a spat with somebody & move on . Some stayed like several members on here . It really seems to be how a person fits in , thinks they fit in , how they think they are thought of . If they feel appreciated or not . How long they stay depends on the reason they joined/stay around ... comradery & to help others ... to be " thought well of ".. sometimes it is a big fish in a little pond mentality with some that like to mildly talk down to others . When members move on, it bothers the ones that have been around as long . Now that the weather is better , I hope to get a life & not have so much idle time on my hands ( I seem to hear clapping in the background :huh:? ) Hey , just had another thought .. :) ... some " older" people want things the way they like them & get pissy when things don't go their way . Some are much more unselfish & congenial & stay to enjoy the comradery . Thanks goodness some decide to leave :) & thank goodness the mods & administrators decided to help others leave :thumbsup: .

John has been the MAIN hero here for a long time . He does not get the appreciation he deserves ( his reputaion rating would be triple #s otherwise ... it should be !!! ) . Thru ups & downs , hard times & good , conflicts at all levels ... he has been the backbone of this forum IMO . Even when he is not happy with some , he still applies maturity as much as any human can do . Marcus & USC personal's attitude & the humbleness they show impresses me greatly . Like I rant about sometimes , I could not put up with what some do in this forum ( promote competitors & bash USC ) , but they welcome it .I do understand that is a way to find out how they stack up with any other competition .. I hope I get that mature & understanding when I get old , since i do not have it now :)

Yeah, and if it wasn't for you guys (and gals), I'd still have some money in my pocket and not spending all my free time working with that cutter! :P

Yes, thanks to all! Great post and great idea.

No, not the idea of the original post, the idea of locking or deleting it ;D

Yes, thanks to all! Great post and great idea.

No, not the idea of the original post, the idea of locking or deleting it ;D

Thank you , Thank you very much ( in my best Elvis inpersanation ) :angel:

thanks everyone. :D I really like your new avatar Scott

Thanks Carolyn - I thought about a big bullseye as it seems I have had one on me lately unsure.gif

Thanks Carolyn - I thought about a big bullseye as it seems I have had one on me lately unsure.gif

Scott , I like it also , I alway thought you had a bulleyes on ya :)

Thanks for the kind words,everyone. I do what I can..though I'm not the only mod here I feel very lonely sometimes in that respect.

Dakota........... I don't know what to say man...... that is the nicest thing I've seen on this forum.

Man, thank you for the kind words, I've always tried to help the other guy out.

I see people everyday come in and out of my shops in trouble... not only financially, but physically.

Skeeter, this whole time I thought you were a man.... Rodger just told me you were a lady... forgive me, but you have the strongest personality I think I ever saw.... and the knowledge you have about cutters, vinyl, etc. is unreal to me.

I try my best to help everyone out, Dakota you are another one with vast knowledge on this forum as well, with a great personality to boot !!!!!!!

I get very bored working on computers day in and day out. I've been on the net since the net began years ago and you guy's are some of the nicest guy's I've met!

BJ, you are one of the nicest people I've ever met as well, I told you that when I first came on USC. I didn't even know you were a mod here...... just seen how much information you put out there impressed me like mad!

Thanks again guy's for the complements, I sure try to help as much as I can

I do get a kick out of some on here. Like crazy Rodger and BAY, they are a hoot!

Roxy, I joke with her a little to much..... I hope she doesn't get mad with me for it. I think she likes it though..... even though I think I see a boot flying through the forum at me from her every now and then eheheheheh

Chuck

• Like 1

Skeeter, this whole time I thought you were a man.... Rodger just told me you were a lady... forgive me, but you have the strongest personality I think I ever saw.... and the knowledge you have about cutters, vinyl, etc. is unreal to me.

Chuck

heheheheheheehh LOL that's alright :D

I do get a kick out of some on here. Like crazy Rodger and BAY, they are a hoot!

Chuck

Let's see how mushy you stay when Bay & me are giving ya more than " a " kick when we go hog hunting ........ :thumbsup::angel:

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Back off Ash - I saw her first. A woman close to my age with a Graphtec - pro model to boot. don't even think it!

PS when the thread is deleted because of the spiritual lyrics remember this time it wasn't me!

We neither endorse nor condemn anyone for there religious or political beliefs

At usc forum we do not discriminate because of age , sex, origin, weight, religious, political, sexual orientation, nationality, race, disability, hair color, height, nor plotter brand of choice!

this has been a public service announcement

Back off Ash - I saw her first. A woman close to my age with a Graphtec - pro model to boot. don't even think it!

PS when the thread is deleted because of the spiritual lyrics remember this time it wasn't me!

At usc forum we do not discriminate because of age , sex, origin, weight, religious, political, sexual orientation, nationality, race, disability, hair color, height, nor plotter brand of choice!

Don't worry Dakota, I've been with mine for 18 years, She's got me wrapped like a piece of bacon man heehehehehee

Something that really bothered me was the image of Rodger riding that hog bareback hahahahaahahahahaahah

Now that's scary right there I tell ya! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Good one Bear heheheheheehehe :thumbsup:

P.S. That's what Rodger's gonna be singing when he jumps on the back of that Boar Hog!!!! heheehehehe :blink:

• Like 1

Hey Dakota , should have added being Crazy .. ASH is still here :D Yep , but we do discriminate because of rudeness ( ESPECIALLY to women ) & honesty issues :thumbsup:

I would'nt say "crazy". That would tend towards the offensive discriminatory type wording. It might be better to use something more appropriate such as "mentally challenged" or even the simple "special" :P

And I'm sorry for posting that song. Late night; bad night; and honestly never knew it was so religious. I just did a quick search and a cut & paste because in my lack-of-sleep deprived mindset, it seemed fitting to the flow of conversation. If it offends anyone, I will delete or replace any mentions of deity... :D

Just thought I would add a big Thank You to the Forum support team Skeeter, Ash, John, Etc. Looks like we are back to normal lately and the only time the employees come around is to lock or delete threads. Without you guys and gals the new cutter owner would be up a creek without a paddle after hours. I just thought someone should thank you all! Keep up the great work bear.gifbear.gif

I second the motion

I would like to say thanks also! I have been here only a short time, but I have had a lot of help with the few issues I have had. I hope to be able to return to favor to the many new people as I learn and gain knowledge.