Schiffy

Help with this graphic

Hey guys, I've got a car website/forum and i'm trying to cut the logo out. I've had it done before by somebody else, but now that i'm doing my own vinyl cutting, i'd like to do it myself. however when i try and open it, it won't work... any idea's why? below is the logo.

Logo2.jpg

Man, thats awesome! thanks! NOW... tell me how you did it, so i can figure out where i was going wrong. LOL... i plotted it twice, the original size, and then slightly larger as the weeding on that is going to be ridiculous! below is a picture, not the best, but it'll do. you can see where i had a BIG one made for the back of my race car. i had a buddy in the Navy do it for me on their machine, so this is my first attempt, and it's MUCH, MUCH smaller... however, eventually i will be making them in windshield size, as a few of my site members want them, and now, since i'm doing it and not having a navy buddy do it, i can do it in other colors rather than just white.

009-5.jpg

With a little more tinkering, I think we figured it out... I do highly appreciate it though man, it was a huge help.