Sign in to follow this  
themaras

mh721 heat transfer paper

hello.

i m going to buy a us cutters mh721 cutter and i have a question.

can you print and then cut your design with mh721?

it says it has an optical eye.

i found this on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item27b8a6ff7d

thank you

The US version does not have an optical eye - not really sure his does either - his spelling make mine look incredible ohmy.gif

They claim it does, I would verify first. the ad looks like it was done by a Chinese 6 yr old that doesn't know English very well.

i sent him an email.

and his reply was

"it has laser point and it does manual contour cutting"

manual contour cutting? should this be auto? with the marks on the print and cutter should do it automated?

am i missing something?

the laser pointer on UScutter is manual also. You actually jog the cutter to each registration mark, then record each mark in the cutting software. An auto contour cutter is a much more expensive vinyl cutter, such as a Graphtec,or Roland,

the laser pointer on UScutter is manual also. You actually jog the cutter to each registration mark, then record each mark in the cutting software. An auto contour cutter is a much more expensive vinyl cutter, such as a Graphtec,or Roland,

They are talking about the mh refine series - it does not have a laser pointer like the laser point p-cut here in the us

They are talking about the mh refine series - it does not have a laser pointer like the laser point p-cut here in the us

according to this ad in the UK, they are selling an MH series cutter with a laser pointer on it.(Optical eye) That is what I am going by. Which would be a manual contour cutter, if there is such a real vinyl cutter. :unsure: