That is Heavy , D ;)

USCutter does have Tech Support ..... Thanks Tech BJ hahaahaha

• Like 1

Hey BJ, can you fix my sig man? I hate to bother you, I know how tech support can be. I'll PM you what I want it to say.

Thanks BJ!!!!! :thumbsup:

uh-oh .... more reruns B)

If it was an easy fix, It's probably just a way to regulate what is in the signatures as that has been a problem in the past . . .

I don't think so . EVEN after all that drama that SHOULD stay in the PAST , nothing is being said/done about the link in many member's profile that is listed as " THEIR " website ( must be a stocks type deal :huh: ) .... heck 1 member has a signature line inviting everybody to that link & nothing has been said or done ... I think you are stirring poop ... just makes things stink more . You are a nice guy , but seldom miss a chance to throw salt in the wound :huh:

I don't think so . EVEN after all that drama that SHOULD stay in the PAST , nothing is being said/done about the link in many member's profile that is listed as " THEIR " website ( must be a stocks type deal :huh: ) .... heck 1 member has a signature line inviting everybody to that link & nothing has been said or done ... I think you are stirring poop ... just makes things stink more . You are a nice guy , but seldom miss a chance to throw salt in the wound :huh:

you actually have to look at someones profile to see it - not like an ad that is attached to every post that they ever made! as far as the throwing salt on a wound it just seem there is a double standard - it was said back then that links to other sites wouldn't be allowed but that was only pursued for one site. it is ok to advertise to charge for the tech support that usc provides as a service to its customers

feedtroll.gif

you actually have to look at someones profile to see it - not like an ad that is attached to every post that they ever made! as far as the throwing salt on a wound it just seem there is a double standard - it was said back then that links to other sites wouldn't be allowed but that was only pursued for one site. it is ok to advertise to charge for the tech support that usc provides as a service to its customers

feedtroll.gif

the big deal back then was links to other FORUMS,not sites.

the big deal back then was links to other FORUMS,not sites.

I see - somewhere that sells is ok but somewhere that shares info that promotes the use of cutters, etc, is not . . . . I really don't want to go down this long road again.

I see - somewhere that sells is ok but somewhere that shares info that promotes the use of cutters, etc, is not . . . . I really don't want to go down this long road again.

LOL........Dakota that does make A LOT of sense doesn't it?

Scott , you & heavy d always start the trip down that road , so if you don't want to go down it , don't start it .

If you are trying to convince unknowing people , you have a possible case . If you are trying to convince yourself , you may be able to do that . BUT for anybody who was here it was the VERY rude remarks made about USCutter & some key personal & the obnoxious way the other forum was promoted in defiance of Marcus & USCutter that caused the links to that forum to be asked to be taken down . When that request was not heeded , that is when things got worse . I bet 99.99 % of people would have banned the bunch immediately & deleted the offensive crap immediately ( that is what I would have done & several of the people doing the offensive stuff were & are still friends of mine as far as I am concerned ).

IMO a key guy who was the face/voice/image of USCutter left USCutter under unpleasant situation . The loyalty everybody had for that great person made them alienated with his replacement who tried his arse off to gel with everybody . Some would not have anything to do with that & picked him apart . they said bad things about him & also got into insulting Marcus & this forum . Promoting the other forum to take a way from this forum at that time could not have been at a more offensive time . The owner of the other forum is a cool person & tried to talk sense into you & others , but still after all this time ... even with USCutter allowing the link in crd's signature line & allowing it in many member's profile as being " their " website .. that is not enough . You & heavy d don't ever miss a chance to throw salt in the OLD wound . I enjoy your input greatly & wish you would drop it ... view it as a learning experience & let it be . I think you are intent on forcing somebody to take action ?

Strange, I don't remember the disparaging usc. Marcus or the forum - seems the part I remember was a lack of knowledge and integrity on 1 persons part trying to fill shoes that were way to large for him to fill. you keep the fire burning as much as anyone! It takes 2 to tango and you are there to be the partner to anyone to keep the dance alive. let it die.

ps I just did a search over there for marcus and only found 1 post he is mentioned in and it was not derogatory in any way, in fact it complimented him in not allowing racism!

Seems a lot is based on what your opinions are, not what facts you actually have. speculation and rumors will always bring a house down quicker than a wrecking ball. In the end it is almost all common ground between the two but such a misrepresentation keeps the fire burning cause some people like conflict and turmoil. right Rodgerwink.gif

Strange, I don't remember the disparaging usc. Marcus or the forum - seems the part I remember was a lack of knowledge and integrity on 1 persons part trying to fill shoes that were way to large for him to fill. you keep the fire burning as much as anyone! It takes 2 to tango and you are there to be the partner to anyone to keep the dance alive. let it die.

Scot , ole Buddy .. that is called SELECTIVE MEMORY :) . When negative things are done ... especially by certain people .. it is taken a certain way .. You told me you were cautious about 1 member here because you were the Mod to ban him in the other forum... that is how you & 5 should feel here .. be cautious about certain subjects . You & him should leave some things alone , but you 2 are the most pro-active ESPECIALLY in those sensitive areas . I don't think anybody could have filled Ken's shoes right away ... anybody in the world would have had a steep learning curve especially since things at USCutter were beng rearranged at the same time . Brandon did a FINE job & continues to do so !!!

You are right .. I always put on my superhero cape when I open the USCutter forum . I defend those who are not here or not in a position to tell it as it is . I will be wearing the same cape when i jump on that hog at Ash's place .. yippy-ki-aye !!!

5 , seriously double STFU ..........crawl back into the hole you crawled out of

:D

STFU??? Wwwhwhhahahahaha wasn't kids using that back in the 80's? To funny, what a joke!! hehehehehehe

You know, I think I'm glad some people aren't here anymore, it sure is nice to talk and have a great time without some's negativity.

Glad I wasn't here at the time, I would have felt I was in kindergarten again....... WAIT! I do feel like that now! hummmmm

This is a forum to help people and to get along and help each other.

If you don't like the forum, then leave.... it's a very easy thing to do.

Let me tech support a little. "Look up at the top of your screen... you see that X up there on the right.. "CLICK IT" ! ALL FIX NOW HUH? heheeeehhehehe

*HINT* ehheheeehehe

Scot , ole Buddy .. that is called SELECTIVE MEMORY :) . When negative things are done ... especially by certain people .. it is taken a certain way .. You told me you were cautious about 1 member here because you were the Mod to ban him in the other forum... that is how you & 5 should feel here .. be cautious about certain subjects . You & him should leave some things alone , but you 2 are the most pro-active ESPECIALLY in those sensitive areas . I don't think anybody could have filled Ken's shoes right away ... anybody in the world would have had a steep learning curve especially since things at USCutter were beng rearranged at the same time . Brandon did a FINE job & continues to do so !!!

You are right .. I always put on my superhero cape when I open the USCutter forum . I defend those who are not here or not in a position to tell it as it is . I will be wearing the same cape when i jump on that hog at Ash's place .. yippy-ki-aye !!!

Levi has done a respectable job filling the shoes he has the needed qualities of Honesty and Integrity and doesn't fear teamwork. he is a team builder. On the other hand someone with ego without ability or integrity is dangerous for any organization.

I think we agree that what make John a successful leader is his Honesty, integrity and teamwork (when there is a team to play that is. Marcus is a good guy with his eye on the bottom dollar - a good thing for a business man. If he were to run for office I would think about hiring a publicist to write the official statements

Levi has done a respectable job filling the shoes he has the needed qualities of Honesty and Integrity and doesn't fear teamwork. he is a team builder. On the other hand someone with ego without ability or integrity is dangerous for any organization.

I think we agree that what make John a successful leader is his Honesty, integrity and teamwork (when there is a team to play that is. Marcus is a good guy with his eye on the bottom dollar - a good thing for a business man. If he were to run for office I would think about hiring a publicist to write the official statements

Levi has always done a GREAT job . he was at USC way before Ken left . From what I know , Brandon took over Ken's job . Brandon did a good job & tried VERY hard & took more crap form several people than i would have . He is still there so that should tell you something :huh:

You see , ANY normal person would take what you just said about Marcus as an insult ..... Marcus is not capable of writing his own statements :huh: You are not able to keep the animosity from showing thru ... that is if you are trying to keep it hidden . I am actually trying to give you & 5 a heads up so you both don't feel compeeled to fall on your own swords .

Levi has always done a GREAT job . he was at USC way before Ken left . From what I know , Brandon took over Ken's job . Brandon did a good job & tried VERY hard & took more crap form several people than i would have . He is still there so that should tell you something :huh:

You see , ANY normal person would take what you just said about Marcus as an insult ..... Marcus is not capable of writing his own statements :huh: You are not able to keep the animosity from showing thru ... that is if you are trying to keep it hidden . I am actually trying to give you & 5 a heads up so you both don't feel compeeled to fall on your own swords .

you twisted that one - sometimes it is better to get a person to write the speech and miss all the possible meanings and inuendoes that can be taken sideways. The person on top should appear to be a rock at all times , without cases where he would have to say I i think you just misunderstood me - if the speech is properly worded the first time it saves a lot of headaches caused by those looking for other meanings!

I totally disagree that a normal person would have take that as an insult - only someone looking to keep a fire burning to better their own position would look at it that way

Jeez..I take a little time off to WORK and the fun starts. I could take the time to explain why and how things happen the way they did..but I won't. Let me just say that Levi is the reason I am still here...and Brandon has many fine qualities and is STILL an asset to USC...just not on this forum.Unlike others, I stuck around until things were made right. I didn't take my toys and go somewhere else to play. And I didn't forget how much of my TIME and trouble I invested in this forum. I appreciate all of the good things people say in my favor...and even they don't have any idea what I really do that nobody sees. If Marcus offered to put me on the payroll, he couldn't afford me. Not that I would accept at any price. Paid employees can't be objective OR critical. I try to be both. And, I don't hide behind another name when I do it.

As for this thread..it has run it's course. The webmaster is aware of the problem and for some reason it hasn't been fixed. Until it is, I will happily do a signature for anyone who asks. A PM is all it takes.

End of story.